gibsonc7r

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecosport
I've been "In Production" since 1/12 :( Sad.

I'm thinking mine is stuck with missing parts somewhere. It's pinging on Etis so all of the modules are installed. Hope it's not too much of a delay.
What batch number are you? I'm 1117/1165. Went into production on 1/11 or 1/12, but no etis modules have been checked.

jayzala

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Outer Banks
What batch number are you? I'm 1117/1165. Went into production on 1/11 or 1/12, but no etis modules have been checked.
I'm 1106/1163, maybe just a few cars a head of you. My etis modules got checked on 1/13.

bk1287

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jetta
I've been "In Production" since 1/12 :( Sad.

I'm thinking mine is stuck with missing parts somewhere. It's pinging on Etis so all of the modules are installed. Hope it's not too much of a delay.
I was "in production" on 12/22, but didn't actually go in production until 1/10. For PTI related systems, i'm still missing 2, 3, and 6. It's brutal.

HorseHog

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
My status just updated to Delivered. It showed up 5 days ahead of the ETA on the tracker. Have not yet been called by the dealership but assume they will tell me it has to sit until the recall is fixed.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
My status just updated to Delivered. It showed up 5 days ahead of the ETA on the tracker. Have not yet been called by the dealership but assume they will tell me it has to sit until the recall is fixed.
Maybe some miracle will happen and ford provides parts to get it fixed near term.

AllTerrain

Badlands
First Name
S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I work at the escape plant and it was effected by this recall we have the new pads to my knowledge and shipping vehicles out. May be 3-6 months to
Get pads to dealers for recall repair. But I am not totally positive on that
THIS ^^^^^ feedback from ford employees is one reason i read this forum!

HorseHog

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Just spoke to salesman. Brake recall parts likely won’t be available until June. This is crazy.

AllTerrain

Badlands
First Name
S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Have no idea how the brake pad situation internally is being handled on the bs.
Obviously the escapes are being produced with the correct brake pads and ship
However can't imagine that Ford wants another lot rot disaster group happening again.
So take from that Ford will efficiently be producing bronco sports with the correct brake pads and shipping them out...
while those that already have Broncos sports that needs pads will be waiting in line.
If the brake pads are already at the assembly plant. There is a good chance brake pad orders will be reaching the dealerships in less than few months.
Dealerships can handle that install fairly quickly.

bobdod

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Cyber Orange
So this recall is for model year 2022's and 21's? I feel like there's a lot of conflicting information floating around here/reddit/everywhere. Is it a certain run of VINs or all Bronco Sports? Are other vehicles from Ford affected?

Maybe @Granger Ford has some information from their perspective?

kyle_conrad

Outer Banks
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Website
kyleconrad.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Outer Banks

gibsonc7r

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecosport
Only 12 2022’s were included in the recall. Any built after 11/11 were deemed okay.

PonyDriver43

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mustang EB Premium, 13 F150 Lariat, 18 Tahoe
Just spoke to salesman. Brake recall parts likely won’t be available until June. This is crazy.
Don't think I'd believe anything your salesman/dealer says. Why not PM your situation/case to the FMC group that chimes in on some of the maintenance/warranty issues other threads?
See if they can shake some bushes.

HorseHog

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Don't think I'd believe anything your salesman/dealer says. Why not PM your situation/case to the FMC group that chimes in on some of the maintenance/warranty issues other threads?
See if they can shake some bushes.
Because he’s just parroting what Ford says when you look up the recall - that there is no remedy and parts aren’t expected until quarter 2.

@Ford Motor Company - No recall remedies for several months, correct?
Sponsored