Caliope

Outer Banks
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS OBX, 2019 Ranger Lariat Screw
Woo-hoo! My BS was delivered to the dealership today. Pending any issues, I can pick it up Monday afternoon.

Recap: ordered 9/10, confirmed 9/14, scheduled build week 11/8, build pushed to 12/7, shipped12/10, at dealership 1/7.

Best wishes to those still waiting ✋
Sponsored

HorseHog

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
They don't have any other bronco sports coming in at all? If not I would file case with Ford to get deposit back.
They have some but they’re priced about $5K more than what I’m paying for mine and at that price I’d rather get something else which at this point I’m leaning towards

Whitenight

Badlands
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport 2022 Maverick Lariat Deluxe
I’m a broken record around here but a recap:

11/23 I put a $500 deposit on mine under the impression that the car would arrive on 11/28 (this is what I was told by the salesman) which is why I agreed to buy it. I had sold my car the day prior.

11/29 I speak with the salesman, he says he doesn’t have an update. I come here and learn how to track it on my own. I see that it’s still “In Production” and never shipped, despite what I was told by dealership.

12/3 the ETA on tracker is pushed from 12/4 to 1/3 and at some point I learn from here that the units built in June, including mine, had been sitting in Mexico ever since.

1/3 the car finally ships.

1/4 the brake recall hits my VIN, and apparently no parts available until April-June.

I understand that I haven’t waited as long as a lot of you, but I also only agreed to buy it because I was told it would be here the following week. Now I don’t have a car, and apparently won’t for the next 4 months.

Why shouldn’t I be refunded my $500? Non-refundable is fine when you’re being honest about the transaction. Same dealership who tried to sell me on the market adjustment because it “includes a free tank of gas”.

I’ve bought from Chevy, Toyota, Lexus and Dodge and never had nearly as bad and dishonest of an experience as I’ve had with Ford. What a huge mistake I’ve made.
Rather than wait 2-3 months for the parts to repair the 2021MY, why not have them order you a 2022MY for the same price. It should be delivered about the same time as the parts for the other one as well as being a year newer.

HorseHog

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Rather than wait 2-3 months for the parts to repair the 2021MY, why not have them order you a 2022MY for the same price. It should be delivered about the same time as the parts for the other one as well as being a year newer.
I guess I can call them later and try but I got mine for under $32K so it might be a long shot considering Ford raised the price on 22s.

HorseHog

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 20220113_183403606_iOS

Today should have been a great day but now we have to wait on this brake recall. 4/10/2021 order date. Will be over a year before I get to drive her.
Looks great. You holding out or moving on? Did they give you a time frame for the parts?

kcomeaux87

Big Bend
First Name
Kelvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Looks great. You holding out or moving on? Did they give you a time frame for the parts?
No time frame on parts. I’m hold for a few more weeks. They have a 2022 due in at the end of the month. If recall is not fixed by then I will look at that one and maybe change to it. The things it’s missing from my order I can get from Ford so.

Hokie1991

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
ordered mid Spetember, November production, slipped to 12/8 production, sat there a while... shipped 12/30, trucking confirmation says should have delivered today.. 2L Badlands so we'll see... dealer said they got 50 cars today... thats a lot to process I think but good news for customers that cars are shipping... SE MI location

gibsonc7r

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecosport
Reddit user claims new orders are delayed 3-6 months due to a shortage of brake parts. Per his dealer's Ford Bulletin.

AllTerrain

Badlands
First Name
S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
The sales guy told me today there Broncos sports are on hold at their dealership for break pad recall.

Question
on the window sticker at the bottom box indicating RAIL
as a shipping method
there's a box next to it that says
ramp one.
What does the number/letter sequence in that box indicate?

thank you

Last edited:

gibsonc7r

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecosport
The sales guy told me today there Broncos sports are on hold at their dealership for that.

Question
on the window sticker at the bottom box indicating RAIL
as a shipping method
there's a box next to it that says
ramp one.
What does the number/letter sequence in that box indicate?
He's claiming this is for new orders, not the ones already built. I'm skeptical.

The ramp number indicates where the train/Bronco is headed. I'm RH27 (SoCal).

AllTerrain

Badlands
First Name
S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
He's claiming this is for new orders, not the ones already built. I'm skeptical.

The ramp number indicates where the train/Bronco is headed. I'm RH27 (SoCal).
Says RA5A

Dealership is in SoCal

seoden88

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Sport Badlands
Reddit user claims new orders are delayed 3-6 months due to a shortage of brake parts. Per his dealer's Ford Bulletin.

I work at the escape plant and it was effected by this recall we have the new pads to my knowledge and shipping vehicles out. May be 3-6 months to
Get pads to dealers for recall repair. But I am not totally positive on that

jayzala

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Outer Banks
I've been "In Production" since 1/12 :( Sad.

I'm thinking mine is stuck with missing parts somewhere. It's pinging on Etis so all of the modules are installed. Hope it's not too much of a delay.

Moltenburn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL w prem, 360, shelf. VW Arteon
Ordered today 1/18/2022 Bronze Smoke BL w Prem, 360, and cargo management. MSRP $38,675. Ford giving me $1000 off for pre-order and will allow any current incentives at delivery. I hope for mid May. Fingers crossed.
Sponsored