Outer Banks
First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Try this. I saw it on another website

First you will need the rail car letters and numbers. It is on the visibility report or which is from the dealership.

There are two major rail companies.

CSX is everything east of the mississippi

UP is everything west of the mississippi

They probably all start on UP so once they have it in their system they will follow it all the way.

So, how do you track your vehicle a railcar?

First and most important. Never talk to live personnel at the railroad! Only use automated phone system. If it attempts to transfer you to a live person please hang up. The railcar information we are provided by is given as a courtesy and if people call live personnel we may lose the access and ability to track.

CSX

1. Call the CSX 1-800-235-2352

2. When prompted for location or weight, press "1" on your phone for location.

3. When prompted for the car initials, say CN (or whatever initials you have) then wait for the next prompt.

4. When prompted for the car number, say 907048 (or whatever your number is)

5. When prompted for next car say DONE.

6. That's it; enjoy your updated status report.

Union Pacific

1. Call UP at 1 800 877-5123 1 800 877-5123

2. Follow phone prompts for Trace

3. Say the railcar number complete and clearly. Example CN123456 all together

4. Listen for your update

These automated systems can be frustrating. Keep in mind they are intended for use by folks that use them daily all day long. Like I said if you are being transferred to a live person ple
Is there a website that I can use to track it?
Sponsored

sdmc229

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion and Flex

JerryC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 BII , 2021 BL on order 3-19-21
This is step in the right direction, even if it comes late:

Hello,

We couldn't be more excited for you to become a part of the Bronco ™ family.
Which makes any delays in getting your Bronco™ Sport SUV out into the wild, all the more upsetting.
Because of the global chip shortage, your vehicle delivery is delayed.
However, right now, semiconductor chips are starting to arrive for Bronco™ Sport SUV vehicles.
Which means, if everything goes according to plan, your Bronco™ Sport SUV should be delivered by the end of November 2021.
We know this is not what you expected and are truly sorry for the delay. We are doing everything we can to get your vehicle to you as soon as possible.
We thank you for your patience and loyalty, and as a gesture of our appreciation, you will be receiving an email from [email protected] with a $100 Amazon Gift Card* that you can use now.
It's a small gesture, but we hope some Bronco™ merchandise, or anything else you might need, can help pass the time until your Bronco™ Sport SUV rolls into town.
Sincerely,
The entire Bronco Team

*Additional terms and conditions may apply.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This email if sent in mid-June would have made a huge difference in my opinion of Ford.

Even now, it does help to smooth out some of the hard feelings I have towards Ford and I give them credit for doing it.

sticks918

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BL, Area 51

Hello,

Which makes any delays in getting your Bronco™ Sport SUV out into the wild, all the more upsetting.
However, right now, semiconductor chips are starting to arrive for Bronco™ Sport SUV vehicles.
Which means, if everything goes according to plan, your Bronco™ Sport SUV should be delivered by the end of November 2021.
We know this is not what you expected and are truly sorry for the delay. We are doing everything we can to get your vehicle to you as soon as possible.
We thank you for your patience and loyalty, and as a gesture of our appreciation, you will be receiving an email from [email protected] with a $100 Amazon Gift Card* that you can use now.
It's a small gesture, but we hope some Bronco™ merchandise, or anything else you might need, can help pass the time until your Bronco™ Sport SUV rolls into town.
Sincerely,
The entire Bronco Team

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This email if sent in mid-June would have made a huge difference in my opinion of Ford.

Even now, it does help to smooth out some of the hard feelings I have towards Ford and I give them credit for doing it.
Got the same email. Works out to about 50 cents per day of waiting past the estimated delivery date I was given when I ordered. That seems about fair right?

sdmc229

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion and Flex

Hello,

Sincerely,
The entire Bronco Team

Got the same this morning.

zatguy

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport

Hello,

Sincerely,
The entire Bronco Team

Got same email today at 8am. They're at least acknowledging us lot rotters!

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4

I got same email. Too little too late but I agree it is nice gesture from Ford and I will gladly take the $100.

ZA-Val

Badlands
First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Honestly I’m glad I saw all of you post about this first because I would have thought it was a scam and deleted the email as I found the one with the link the the card first before the one from Ford. I mean really, how many times is it legit that you “won a free Amazon gift card” LOL! Just enter your SS# and DOB here to claim your gift ?

M&M

Badlands
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
I got same email. Too little too late but I agree it is nice gesture from Ford and I will gladly take the $100.
Got the same email too. We officially hit the one year mark since we ordered and still no car. Glad they’re at least acknowledging how ridiculously long we’ve waited for our car.

Idontknow

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cross trek and grand caravan
Well gee all they gave out for the big bronco was a crappy undersized hammock ? I much would have preferred 100 bucks. The included hang in there card did make me laugh though.

Justinahern

Outer Banks
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Anyone know how the window sticker works? It first populated on 10/20 with 10.20.2021 in the box. Bottom of sticker has had 10/20, 10/21, and just updated to 10/22 today. What would the third date change mean?

gibsonc7r

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecosport
I think I figured out why I haven't received any emails about my orders. I sat down and placed my orders with the fleet manager, and when he forwarded me my confirmation email it was addressed to him.

He must've tabbed through the email section? Or that's just a quirk of ordering in person.

ZA-Val

Badlands
First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Anyone know how the window sticker works? It first populated on 10/20 with 10.20.2021 in the box. Bottom of sticker has had 10/20, 10/21, and just updated to 10/22 today. What would the third date change mean?
The changes don’t mean anything, they update with just pulling up the window sticker. I used to follow all the changes and then when the serious delays started hitting I noticed that nothing applies, even if it did a few years ago. My car is built and shipped and I have no blend date. The date on the bottom of my sticker is stuck at 10/20 and yet that date doesn’t correlate with anything as my vehicle was finished being built on 10/15 and shipped on the 16th.

krupBB

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Big Bend
Finally out of the waiting room after ordering back in July. So happy with my BS.
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room IMG_2230

Good luck to everyone!
Sponsored