Waiting room

Xanotoes

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I don’t know how this happened but I order mine at my local dealer on 8/16. They told me see you in 4-6 months. And they called me 10/11. That my bronco sport big bend was ready for pick up. In production 9/28… built 9/28. And now I have a brand new car as of 10/15. Am I lucky or what? The whole dealership was shocked.
Sponsored

OP
OP
SM05

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
I don’t know how this happened but I order mine at my local dealer on 8/16. They told me see you in 4-6 months. And they called me 10/11. That my bronco sport big bend was ready for pick up. In production 9/28… built 9/28. And now I have a brand new car as of 10/15. Am I lucky or what? The whole dealership was shocked.
Yeah, that's pretty unheard of. You lucked out I'd say. Congratulation on your new BS.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Lucky yea!!! Awesome for you!!!! You must have hit a group where all the materials were in. Way to go! Congrats!

haroldqjr

Outer Banks
First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Is there any way to track my car if it is being transported by train?

sdmc229

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion and Flex
Is there any way to track my car if it is being transported by train?
You need the rail car info from the visibility report. I think you can then track on rail company site

cherri.tarte

Big Bend
First Name
Cherri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Yes it's all very strange. I got the email from Ford saying "order confirmed" the same day on August 28 on a 2021. I finally got the dealer to say "it's been pushed to a 2022 model" on the phone yesterday evening. Talked to the sales manager today and he said he would call their Ford rep to see what's up and how it can be fixed. I hope that actually happens. Thanks for the heads up on the color. I guess I'll have to change that too. All very frustrating.
I had the same thing happen. I just joined this forum, after being curious how long it will take to actually receive my bronco sport, as my sales guy seems absolutely clueless and gives me a new time range every time I talk to him. I originally ordered my Big Bend in Area 51 Aug 25th, got a call Sept 30th saying I am being "upgraded" to a 2022 and received the email confirmation shortly after. I had to google the changes, because my sales guy again seemed clueless, but thankfully nothing really changed for me aside from the price going up a bit. I have not received a production date, or any other communication from my sales guy or Ford since. I'm fine with waiting, but after reading a lot of the posts on here, I'm beginning to worry.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
I had the same thing happen. I just joined this forum, after being curious how long it will take to actually receive my bronco sport, as my sales guy seems absolutely clueless and gives me a new time range every time I talk to him. I originally ordered my Big Bend in Area 51 Aug 25th, got a call Sept 30th saying I am being "upgraded" to a 2022 and received the email confirmation shortly after. I had to google the changes, because my sales guy again seemed clueless, but thankfully nothing really changed for me aside from the price going up a bit. I have not received a production date, or any other communication from my sales guy or Ford since. I'm fine with waiting, but after reading a lot of the posts on here, I'm beginning to worry.
That is odd considering 2021 orders were not being taken the end of August. When I went in the 4th of Sept to order mine, the salesman pulled up the web and started trying to build a 2021 until I showed him the order bank dates so I think alot of salesman had no idea of the dates, etc when it was near the end of August. I ended up changing from an OB to a BL which went in on 9/10. There is no such thing as an upgrade to a 2022 where you pay more.

Those people that originally had a 2021 order and got “rolled” to a 2022 the dealer honored the original 2021 price. Basically your dealer screwed up processing an “order” that never could be and once you started pressing they created a 2022 order Otherwise your 2022 would be sold to you at a 2021 price. Good thing is now your order is truly in. Hopefully you should get a production date this week.

ZA-Val

Badlands
First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Mine is being shipped "back in time" to July!!!
I didn't know Ford is capable of time travel.
Their ETA date is all messed up. You should call your dealer to get a better update. They may have the train car number so you can track the rail shipping progress.
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 1634227475539
You better have Doc Brown meet you at twin pines mall with your bronco! ?

GizzardLizard

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
My '21 that was ordered the end of March finally got the RCM on 10/15. Still needs the fuel line recall done, though. I'm set on ordering a '22 in almost the same config (minus moonroof) so if anyone in or near Michigan wants a 2021 Area 51 Big Bend w/Big Bend Package and 360+ let me know lol.

Justinahern

Outer Banks
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Scheduled for build this week on my OB+OB with 360+ (No MR). Will let you know if it actually happens…

NVSport

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport & 2015 Mustang GT C/V
I’m delighted for you , really! It’s almost the same as mine and almost the same starting timeline, since this will be my 4th yellow vehicle I’m ok with the color I dont really like Orange but a sunrise/sunset yellow/orange suites me just fine!
‘Hope’ thank you! Warren
My new build date recently shifted from next week to Nov 1.I love the optimism of the 22’s, and hope their dreams come true soon also! I waited 12 weeks in 15’ for my Mustang GT C/V and this one will be a great addition to the “corral” when it finally arrives!
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 035FB47C-98C5-4D03-802C-965B08C4DB39

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Everytime a bell rings, a bronco sport gets its wings.

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room schedulebadlands2

Now begins the time of the waiting. Plant shutdowns and parts shortages expected.

Ordered 9/30/2021 - Cyber orange badlands with trailer tow, splash guards front and rear, carpeted floor mats front and rear, cargo management system and cargo mat.
What web address does the track my order button go to? Feel free to remove your vin from it.

ZA-Val

Badlands
First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Beauty finally home. I do not see any on the road here in SoCal. It’s surreal being able to drive this just two months after order while everyone else is still waiting or paying a premium.

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 510CEA51-217B-47CE-A38E-51B95F0D1139
The BB and OB models aren’t waiting as long and dealers have them in stock at least by me since I’m seeing them a lot both on websites and on the road here in NY. Most of the people waiting months are waiting on badlands models but some of them are moving to shipping status so we’ll be seeing more soon!
Sponsored