CKGILLEY6

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
We’ll I’m officially out of the waiting room. Estimated delivery was 10/5-10/11 and I got it Friday 10/1. It was worth the wait!
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room EF399B33-C36B-4371-9305-44451C02DB18
Awesome! Looks like you're in buffalo? How long did the shipping take? Mine shipped today and is going to Michigan. Estimated deliver is 11/9. I'm hoping it gets there sooner.

mdketch06

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150, 71 Mach 1
Awesome! Looks like you're in buffalo? How long did the shipping take? Mine shipped today and is going to Michigan. Estimated deliver is 11/9. I'm hoping it gets there sooner.
It shipped on 9/09. So 22 days? It came about a week earlier than they suggested. My dealer also held true to his word on pricing from back in March.

Jimmy59

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I have a Build Week of October 4th & just received my Window Sticker this morning. Any ideas on a delivery timeline?

CKGILLEY6

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I have a Build Week of October 4th & just received my Window Sticker this morning. Any ideas on a delivery timeline?
My BS entered production (window sticker created) on 9/28, was built by 10/1, shipped 10/3, and is estimated to be delivered in MI in about 4 weeks.

MARMIC21

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Charger, Compass & Corvette
Hello, Mike & Maggie here in Pennsylvania. We've enjoyed using this thread for information and seeing all the amazing specs over the past few months, but our patience is starting to run thin. We ordered a Rapid Red with Ebony / Brown Badlands (BL, 360+, dual mats) on 02.02.21. In Production 06.12, Built 06.15 and then assigned to the Desert Club. We're still missing the RCM, our VIN is attached to the FDM recall, and we've been stuck "In Production" for months. Is anyone with a June build seeing any movement with their vehicle?

christy414

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
armada
Hello, Mike & Maggie here in Pennsylvania. We've enjoyed using this thread for information and seeing all the amazing specs over the past few months, but our patience is starting to run thin. We ordered a Rapid Red with Ebony / Brown Badlands (BL, 360+, dual mats) on 02.02.21. In Production 06.12, Built 06.15 and then assigned to the Desert Club. We're still missing the RCM, our VIN is attached to the FDM recall, and we've been stuck "In Production" for months. Is anyone with a June build seeing any movement with their vehicle?
Yes. Mine was built 6/17 and has been sitting since waiting on RCM chip. The chip was installed 9/29 and it shipped yesterday. There is light at the end of the tunnel.

Mister E

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands (on order)
You can check the Ford Vehicle Order Tracking website for the status of your order:
https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/
You will need to enter your Order # and your VIN

sdmc229

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion and Flex
Yes. Cyber Orange BL/BL ordered 1/23, built 6/12 and waiting on the RCM, but oddly enough not the recall. Chip got installed 9/25 and it is in transit to my dealer here in Delco. Should there in 2-3 weeks

Desert Bronco.

Badlands
First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Schwinn Beach Cruiser,
My BS entered production (window sticker created) on 9/28, was built by 10/1, shipped 10/3, and is estimated to be delivered in MI in about 4 weeks.
This probably explains why I’ve only seen a half dozen or so Bronco sports in Los Angeles. Ford is not shipping the vehicles. Suntan season is over for the Bronco Sports at Club Med - Hermosillo. I’m not sure if you’ve been to Hermosillo, but I flew in there once and “HOT (x2) summer day” comes to mind. ?

sdmc229

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion and Flex
Try to figure this one out! (RCM installed 9/27, still shows FDM recall)

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room Screenshot_20211003-004918_Chrome
Similar, my ship date is 2021-10-01 and ETA end date is July. Maybe its going to time travel

GBECK

Outer Banks
First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Internet
Hello,
OB Ordered 3/11, in Production 6/10, RCM installed 9/18, shipped 9/27. This one didn't have the recall, and is supposed to deliver in Western PA by 10/30. We shall see. When i asked a Ford rep for the rail car number he showed it still waiting on a chip with a delivery date of 12/24?

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Hello,
OB Ordered 3/11, in Production 6/10, RCM installed 9/18, shipped 9/27. This one didn't have the recall, and is supposed to deliver in Western PA by 10/30. We shall see. When i asked a Ford rep for the rail car number he showed it still waiting on a chip with a delivery date of 12/24?
See if your dealer can pull up the visibility report. It should have all the rail car information