Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB
After 6-1/2+ months from the time of order to delivery, yesterday I took delivery of my BS. I am officially out of the waiting room!!!! I love my BB with BB package! Well worth waiting for with all of the delays. Dealership honored financing and rebate offers and the agreed to price/incentives when I ordered it. When I ordered it in February: No deposit, at Dealer Invoice minus $500, $500 Ford Rebate along with Ford Financing for 4 years at 0%. TOP NOTCH DEALERSHIP - Van Bortel Ford in East Rochester, NY! The SMOOTHEST, no anxiety, no BS transaction I have ever had with ordering/purchasing a vehicle in my lifetime. The salesman even picked me up yesterday at my home about 10 miles away to complete the transaction so I could drive off with my BS. That is how you run a sales department! Extremely happy driving it home yesterday afternoon. All sorts of electronic stuff that is really neat!

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 1630589336809

Last edited:

BAOKIE

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Honda Ridgeline
After 6-1/2+ months form the time of order to delivery, yesterday I took delivery of my BS. I am officially out of the waiting room!!!! I love my BB with BB package! Well worth waiting for with all of the delays. Dealership honored financing and rebate offers and the agreed to price/incentives when I ordered it. When I ordered it in February: No deposit, at Dealer Invoice minus $500, $500 Ford Rebate along with Ford Financing for 4 years at 0%. TOP NOTCH DEALERSHIP - Van Bortel Ford in East Rochester, NY! The SMOOTHEST, no anxiety, no BS transaction I have ever had with ordering/purchasing a vehicle in my lifetime. The salesman even picked me up yesterday at my home about 10 miles away to complete the transaction so I could drive off with my BS. That is how you run a sales department! Extremely happy driving it home yesterday afternoon. All sorts of electronic stuff that is really neat!

Congrats on the delivery of your new BB "baby"! Good of you to give KUDOs to the dealership for their handling and your customer experience. Most of these dealerships are working hard to "weather-the-storm", keep people employed and understand how the future of car selling will transform their businesses. Personally, I don't want to see a dealership model in the future where you have to rely more on special ordering your vehicle... I still like the thought of going to a car lot with several options to choose from... and 'kicking the tires".

OP
OP
SM05

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
After 6-1/2+ months form the time of order to delivery, yesterday I took delivery of my BS. I am officially out of the waiting room!!!! I love my BB with BB package! Well worth waiting for with all of the delays. Dealership honored financing and rebate offers and the agreed to price/incentives when I ordered it. When I ordered it in February: No deposit, at Dealer Invoice minus $500, $500 Ford Rebate along with Ford Financing for 4 years at 0%. TOP NOTCH DEALERSHIP - Van Bortel Ford in East Rochester, NY! The SMOOTHEST, no anxiety, no BS transaction I have ever had with ordering/purchasing a vehicle in my lifetime. The salesman even picked me up yesterday at my home about 10 miles away to complete the transaction so I could drive off with my BS. That is how you run a sales department! Extremely happy driving it home yesterday afternoon. All sorts of electronic stuff that is really neat!

Congratulations! I'm happy for you.

Ended up with a similar setup last week - took 4 / 0% financing with $500 rebate. They did honor whatever promotions were in place at the time of my placing the order. I expected the worst going in and was pleasantly surprised.

NVSport

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport & 2015 Mustang GT C/V

Congrats, I have been following you and others since early '21 through our mutual journey. Ordered my BL/BL a week after you and still hoping for a Halloween Trick or Treat :). Can't wait, I know from other owner's posts it will be well worth it! I have bundle of parts already to bolt & stick on it. Enjoy your limited production ride, I sense these will hold their value.

R. Bird

Outer Banks
First Name
Marvin Martian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Area 51 OB+OB, 360+, Tow Pkg. (2021)
Status Update:
08-25-2021: Status changed from Built to Shipped.
09-03-2021: Arrived at the Interchange Gateway Yard, IL 0221 EST.
Making it's way to Lordstown, OH for unloading...:clap:

Bold Tracey

Outer Banks
First Name
Tracey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Buick
Status Update:
And your just using palapp ?

BroncoMT

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maxda3
Status Update:
I'm curious if this is palsapp as well. My VIN is still not showing up on it.

R. Bird

Outer Banks
First Name
Marvin Martian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm curious if this is palsapp as well. My VIN is still not showing up on it.
Are you talking about the interchange yard? This is in IL, just over the border near St. Louis, MO. It is where UP is dropping the railcar and CTX picking it up for the rest of the journey. Palsapp shows my destination for the drop-off as Lordstown, OH. It says pending in the scheduling portion of the screen. and is blank in the destination spot (Which will say it is to be trucked to my dealer in Kent, OH at some point).

Last edited:

Justinahern

Outer Banks
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Placed order 07/14/21, received VIN, but haven't had any other sort of update about build or anything. Anyone on a similar timeline as me? Order is an OB + 360 assist + cargo management system :)
I ordered the same on 07/28 and also received my VIN and no build week or date. Another member with a similar order and timeframe received his VIN on the same day (08/19) and received his build info from the Dealer. Ford Marketing confirmed to me that if a VIN is visible, the Dealer absolutely has the estimated build week. Up to them to decide whether or not to share it until the tracker updates on our end / window sticker is generated a week before the build date. Lets keep hoping for an update!

R. Bird

Outer Banks
First Name
Marvin Martian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
For the tracking of the train ride? No. I am using the CSX rail locator (I had trouble with the UP one).

Once you obtain the railcar number from the dealers "Vehicle Visibility Report", you can track railcar from Mexico to your final destination.

You have to call the railroad and use their automated phone system, as there is no website that I know of, that tracks the railcar. Since the railcar should stay the same, you can use either UP or CSX to track it.

Union Pacific: 800-877-5123 (Choose Option 1 for English, say "Trace" when asked for a response, then follow the prompts to enter your railcar number)

CSX: 800-235-2352 (Say "Location" and follow the prompts to enter your railcar number)

I have been using the Aberdeen Carolina & Western Railway website to track the progress.

https://www.acwr.com/economic-development/rail-maps/class-i-freight-carriers

The Railway from the plant to Tuson was via Ferromex, http://www.ferromex.com.mx/index-eng.jsp

From Tuson to the yard near St. Louis was via UP, and once it leaves the interchange, it should be on CSX.

R. Bird

Outer Banks
First Name
Marvin Martian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi. @Bold Tracey Are you in Royal Oak proper? I lived in Mount Clemens and would go to Royal Oak a lot in late 80's early 90's... (I ask "Royal Oak proper" because when I lived out of state, I would just say Detroit because most people have no clue where Mount Clemens is.)

Sbrock11

Outer Banks
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Welp, the dealer didn't try to shaft me and "accidentally" sell my BS to anyone else. I showed up and there was a nice sold sign with my name on it, and I brought her home today. And to top it of I got rid of my POS kia optima.
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room PXL_20210903_192107837
Sponsored