Group_44

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Platinum,80 Triumph TR8, 69 Jag XKE 2+2
Thank you, super helpful. I'm gonna for sure try again. We are on different coasts, that could make a difference I would think. And exciting that you'll have the car soon! :like:
Looks like we ordered almost the same Bronco Sport, other than the color and cargo mat..
Sponsored

shopaholic-nic

Outer Banks
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Looks like we ordered almost the same Bronco Sport, other than the color and cargo mat..
I know! I saw that :) and just a few weeks apart too... so exciting!

skwillis

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Hoping for delivery sometime early September! I was notified late Friday last week by my dealer that my Sport Badlands was built and ready to ship. So ready to be off the roller coaster and into my Bronco Sport driver's seat.

TheDude

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks, 2019 Mustang GT
Checked the status of mine today. Esitmated to ship in 1 day and Jack Cooper shows pending so thats good. Hopefully things are on track to go smoothly. Maybe I'll get lucky and it will show up earlier then the eta date. Want to keep the trade in offer on the F150. lol

BAOKIE

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Honda Ridgeline
Bronco Sport family, the wait is over for me. I was doing my weekly check (every Weds) looking for window sticker changes, and noticed the bottom date changed from 08/03/2021 to 08/11/2021. Navigated to the Bronco Sport tracker https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/pages/tracker/ and primary status showed “Delivered”. Called the dealership and they confirmed the transport had just dropped off my BL along with two customer Broncos. The dealership had placed an order for 7 BS of various trims a couple of weeks before mine… obviously none of those made the transport.

Out of curiosity, I asked the sales mgr about the possibility of trading for a Bronco. He said they would gladly take my BS and order same package in the big brother model, but I should know that dealer markup is $10k on the full size and they are now quoting late 2022 or early 2023 for customer orders. The BS is being sold with an $8k markup. He also confirmed that Ford continues to review the possibility of in-complete vehicles shipped to the dealerships and working through a program to install missing components.

I know many of you are on the other side of this journey, and I just wanted to offer some feedback (albeit nothing new or up-lifting). The one "bright sport" that you can take comfort in is knowing that you will someday take delivery of a vehicle that is worth more than you paid as you drive it off the lot.

My journey summarized:
Signed Order: 03/05/2021
FMC provided information via email on following:
Confirmed Order date: 03/06/2021
1st Production date: 05/24/2021
2nd Production date: 06/14/2021
3rd Production date: 07/05/2021
4th Production date: 07/14/2021
No additional FMC information provided via email after 07/14/2021.
FMC order tracker updated to “Built” on 07/20/2021.
FMC order tracker updated to “Shipped” on 07/26/2021.
Window sticker produced on 06/25/2021, several changes until 07/20/2021 built date, 07/26/2021 ship date, 08/03/2021 in-transit, last update was 08/11/2021 for delivery.

This BS was a graduation present for my grandson, who has already left for college. I’m going to keep it at the dealership showroom for some period of time vs trying to move cars around and store it myself.

Will show pics once they've cleaned and placed on showroom floor.

Please keep the faith and know that you have an investment that might continue to grow in value!:shock:

BAOKIE

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Honda Ridgeline
Exciting!! What is the pals site? My car has shipped and is due to arrive around the 20th or so.
I know I'm stating the obvious and known by others, but https://www.palsapp.com/ never showed any knowledge of my BL in-transit. What's interesting is that I plugged in a couple of VINs on vehicles that were delivered on the same truck, and they showed up in palsapp (they were Broncos vs BS). Not sure if it is a manifest issue... a scanning issue... a mystery!

BAOKIE

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Honda Ridgeline
Ford was caught in a difficult situation bottom line. Their job is still about making profit. All we have is speculation fueled by frustrations. Nobody knows what they are doing and what the logistics are. They should be more up front and utilize a team to keep those waiting informed or at least throw them a bone. Big issue is, people are ten deep in line waiting on someone to bail. Even the guy I ordered through, when I told him I was taking door #2, he said no worries it won't be on the lot a full week once it does arrive.
They stop putting vehicles on the train until the chips are here you'd never get a Ford....they'd go under
So true... yet such a hard pill to swallow for those waiting. Not to be redundant, but my dealer said he would sell my BL for $8k over sticker... and have 5 people on a call-back list that want my exact package at that price. FMC is in a real "pickle" at the moment... I just wish they would hire General Colin Powell or some other hard charging dude to take control of this situation and put an action plan together that would ship these in-complete Broncs to the dealership with an incentive plan to chip and install missing control modules.

nch5013

Big Bend
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 KB Big Bend
Eeeeeeee! Y'all I'm Built!!

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 1628858274551

BroncoMT

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maxda3
So true... yet such a hard pill to swallow for those waiting. Not to be redundant, but my dealer said he would sell my BL for $8k over sticker... and have 5 people on a call-back list that want my exact package at that price. FMC is in a real "pickle" at the moment... I just wish they would hire General Colin Powell or some other hard charging dude to take control of this situation and put an action plan together that would ship these in-complete Broncs to the dealership with an incentive plan to chip and install missing control modules.
Ok. So do we pay MSRP when we get our customer ordered BS? Or will we get whatever the dealer charges? I couldn't find any newer info on this. Sorry if I'm asking it here.

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB
Ok. So do we pay MSRP when we get our customer ordered BS? Or will we get whatever the dealer charges? I couldn't find any newer info on this. Sorry if I'm asking it here.
You negotiated a price with the dealer back when you ordered it. That is what you should pay.

Spike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Tucson Hybrid
You negotiated a price with the dealer back when you ordered it. That is what you should pay.
Well that’s not how mine was done I signed the order sheet but don’t have a contract with the final price. At the time Ford was offering a $500 credit and the dealer was selling Sports at MSRP but things have changed. The MSRP has gone up, the credit is not being offered, and the dealer is listing inventory above MSRP so I have the same worries about closing on my order.

mdketch06

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150, 71 Mach 1
As my build week comes to an end I get the feeling its not looking good. No information and still no window sticker.

Ordered and confirmed 3/15
VIN given on 4/27
First production Date 6/28
Second Production Date 7/12
Third Production Date 8/9

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Well that’s not how mine was done I signed the order sheet but don’t have a contract with the final price. At the time Ford was offering a $500 credit and the dealer was selling Sports at MSRP but things have changed. The MSRP has gone up, the credit is not being offered, and the dealer is listing inventory above MSRP so I have the same worries about closing on my order.
Fight it. Ford ensures MSRP/pricing and all/best incentives from date of order. This is one you should probably speak to Ford customer care ahead of the delivery to ensure you are locked in

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Be thankful you ordered a sport and not a full bronco with hard top. THAT is a shit show. I know and sympathize with all of you caught in a gap limbo. It's crazy. Just bad timing and the bronco Gods crapped on the stall floor for a lot of you.

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB
Go here:

https://www.ford.com/custom-order/

Go to the bottom FAQ's

Where you will find these. Read them and re-read them.

Is there an extra cost for ordering a vehicle?
Final sale prices are all negotiated between the customer and dealer, but Ford does not charge extra for customer orders.

Is my ordered vehicle eligible for Ford incentives?
Ford can provide certain incentives for customer-placed orders. Ordering customers will be eligible for qualifying incentives at the time of order placement or qualifying incentives at the time of final delivery, whichever is preferred.

Any questions?
Sponsored