Jimmy59

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Yesterday, my Dealer gave me a Build Week of 09/20.
Sponsored

JerryC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 BII , 2021 BL on order 3-19-21
The BS isn't their cup of tea and that's ok, I think most readers will get that and filter it through their own lens.

But this is harsh and will be hard to ignore for most buyers that aren't Bronco fans: "How it’s built: Consumer Reports predicts the Bronco Sport reliability to be a 2 out of 5."

TygerRiver

Outer Banks
First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Honda Accord, BS OB (in production)
BS OB w/ OB package (w/o moonroof), upgraded CoPilot Assist, and tow package

Order confirmed: 5/6

Scheduled for production: 6/3, set for week of 7/26

Production week bumped: 6/17, set for week of 8/2

~~In production: Doesn't show on the webpage, but window sticker date is 7/30. I can't recall the actual date i refreshed and saw it went into production but I believe 7/30 is accurate.~~

~~Still in production as of now (8/7). I saw generally it only takes people a few days to get through production. I'm hoping I'm not going to get stuck in missing parts purgatory.~~

Edit: Refreshed tracker, shows "in production" date as 8/7, est. delivery 9/14.

Anyone else slightly worried about the long-term durability of the BS?

Last edited:

BroncoMT

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maxda3
But this is harsh and will be hard to ignore for most buyers that aren't Bronco fans: "How it’s built: Consumer Reports predicts the Bronco Sport reliability to be a 2 out of 5."
Wow. I've been curious how consumer reports would rate the BS. That is indeed harsh.

BroncoMT

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maxda3

HK22

Big Bend
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F350 7.3
Has anyone broken the code on whether or not tow hooks can be installed behind the punch outs on the base and BB?

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Wow. I've been curious how consumer reports would rate the BS. That is indeed harsh.
Consumer Reports will prob continue to rate sport reliability low. Once Ford pumps out a couple hundred thousand values will tank.

budlitedog

Big Bend
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
BS OB w/ OB package (w/o moonroof), upgraded CoPilot Assist, and tow package

Order confirmed: 5/6

Scheduled for production: 6/3, set for week of 7/26

Production week bumped: 6/17, set for week of 8/2

In production: Doesn't show on the webpage, but window sticker date is 7/30. I can't recall the actual date i refreshed and saw it went into production but I believe 7/30 is accurate.

Still in production as of now (8/7). I saw generally it only takes people a few days to get through production. I'm hoping I'm not going to get stuck in missing parts purgatory.

Anyone else slightly worried about the long-term durability of the BS?
I worry about anything built in today's world. However, Ford has been good to me in the past. They could have come out with a BS that would cost 38 to 40 K and would you have bought it. I don't think the Jeep Cherokee is any better.

nch5013

Big Bend
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 KB Big Bend
Haha, at least 1 from me...
Anyone hear anything response-wise from this poster? Crickets for me... I still seem to be in build purgatory for my BB. "In production" since 7/26.

No 360 on my order. Have all my chips in ETIS. Moon roof, CMS holding me up? I wouldn't know... about to consult my magic 8 ball - ouija boards freak me out.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Curses! I contacted Ford in hopes of testing out the new Bronco. It sure looks sweet, with the doors and roof off.

“We don’t have those yet,” explained the nice fleet manager from Ford.

“Do you know who I am?” I replied
This is the money quote. After seeing this any word on the article is invalidated. Self-absorbed blowhard.

FIP

Outer Banks
First Name
Fran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Anyone hear anything response-wise from this poster? Crickets for me... I still seem to be in build purgatory for my BB. "In production" since 7/26.

No 360 on my order. Have all my chips in ETIS. Moon roof, CMS holding me up? I wouldn't know... about to consult my magic 8 ball - ouija boards freak me out.
I also sent them a message that day concerning my build and it has been crickets for me, too.

cleny

Badlands
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 1991 BMW 325iC, 2021 Bronco Sport

I have been in production since June 7th, I hear zero news when I ask.

Ricejenn

Badlands
First Name
Jenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
I have been in production since June 7th, I hear zero news when I ask.
I’ve been “in production since June 11” ordered Feb 10. I also sent a msg and received no response. Dealership tells me it’s out of their hands….Ford customer service tells me they have no update….Someone in production at Ford must have some answers as to why builds in June are sitting collecting dust yet builds in July/August are shipping?!

Group_44

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Platinum,80 Triumph TR8, 69 Jag XKE 2+2

I'll bet they got a shxxload of messages from people on this forum waiting for their BS orders.
Sponsored