Group_44

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Platinum,80 Triumph TR8, 69 Jag XKE 2+2
I'm wondering if he meant 10 which would make more sense. But you know with the way things are who knows maybe they liked my build lol. As long as it gets finished and shipped quicker I'm happy.

My build status hasn't changed yet so we'll see.
Keep positive thoughts, even 10 is better than 19. The only one I have ever seen that got moved to priority 1 was an F150 that got totaled in shipment. That was part of a large fleet order.
Sponsored

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4

MemUser

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Speaking of waiting...my BL + BL Pkg order on 3/18 is still sitting in the desert in limbo for over a month now since it went into production on 6/17...and still missing the RCM unit.
Mean while dealership ordered BS (BBs & OBs) built in July are getting the RCM units.
I would rather have Ford send my unfinished BL to my local dealership than sit in the 105+ degrees desert.
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 1626976080553
Yup. Ours ordered on 2-17 and in production on 6-18 is sitting in the hot sun baking away waiting on the same part I am sure you are. This has become very frustrating. Not because of the wait as we completely understand the chip issue. Whats frustrating is seeing more and more people get theirs after ordering months after we did.

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB
Yup. Ours ordered on 2-17 and in production on 6-18 is sitting in the hot sun baking away waiting on the same part I am sure you are. This has become very frustrating. Not because of the wait as we completely understand the chip issue. Whats frustrating is seeing more and more people get theirs after ordering months after we did.
Heck I ordered 2 days before you did and mine hasn't even been built yet. You want to talk about frustrating.

ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands
Yep, this is getting old......... Ford owes us an explanation at least!

OP
OP
SM05

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
Yup. Ours ordered on 2-17 and in production on 6-18
Whats frustrating is seeing more and more people get theirs after ordering months after we did.
Just for perspective - same order date as yours and it's still not in production.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I'm wondering if he meant 10 which would make more sense. But you know with the way things are who knows maybe they liked my build lol. As long as it gets finished and shipped quicker I'm happy.

My build status hasn't changed yet so we'll see.
I hate to build enthusiasm, I thought I read once it went to window sticker/build phase the numbers did drop below 10 and 01 would mean immediate priority. I'll see if I can find that info again.

OP
OP
SM05

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
Mine was given 01 priority a couple of months in to the process to no effect. A few months later and I'm still here in the same room. So, with major supply chain disruptions I don't know how much stock one should put into those priority codes anymore. Does the lower number help - sure, will it make the order get through the chip shortage and overall backed up order queue any faster - probably unlikely.

Last edited:

Mister E

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands (on order)
Bottom line... Ford needs to provide better communication to the customers on the status of their orders in terms of when it will be scheduled to get the RCM units.
This ETA of 11/03 just isn't cutting it. ?

GizzardLizard

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
I'm not frustrated about waiting, I can totally understand with whats going on, it's more so seeing new orders completed/shipped/delivered as mine (and others) sit waiting for chips. We don't fully know whats going on, but it'd be nice if they could find a good balance of completing new orders and old orders or something.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I'm not frustrated about waiting, I can totally understand with whats going on, it's more so seeing new orders completed/shipped/delivered as mine (and others) sit waiting for chips. We don't fully know whats going on, but it'd be nice if they could find a good balance of completing new orders and old orders or something.
I found some of that info, basics, if your dealer as an example has 10 orders, all given priority 10 and you were the last order, 9 builds will go before you from your dealer. If your dealer is smaller with lower volume sales that puts you even further behind. If your specific build requires a low or zero availability part...yep further back.
Another part many keep missing, just because you get jumped by stock orders, many dealers ordered stock back in Dec/January. Many of those were base and big bend which requires fewer chips and often are lower requirement modest builds.
Best answer yes more communication would go a long way. Perspective...in MAY alone ford sold 14,000 sports. That's a lot of emails and phone calls. As of May 52,000 year to date. Not making excuses, just a lot of balls in the air.

BAOKIE

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Honda Ridgeline
To all my BS family (yes, I feel like you have become extended family after sharing your experiences). My first post, and wanted to share the latest on my BL order. My last update from FMC was June-4 which stated my build date had moved (3rd time) to July 17. After reading everyone's frustration while FMC plays "build date bingo", I just gave up looking at status until today.

Much to my absolute surprise, it actually looks like my BS is progressing.

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room BS BL Build update.JPG

Checked ETIS and saw this for the first time:
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room ETIS BS BL.JPG

I don't want to get too excited about this, because I've seen much frustration shared by others who felt like they were close.

I looked at my window sticker and I see this info that has changed:

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 1627011618870

Not sure I know how to decode this info at the bottom.
But more than anything, I do not understand how my BL was built and received the chips to complete modules while other family members are not seeing their BL packages completed (waiting on chips).

That makes absolutely no sense to me... that is just WRONG any way you spin it!

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
Much to my absolute surprise, it actually looks like my BS is progressing.

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room BS BL Build update.JPG
Badlands with Badlands Package built and shipped. Congratulations. Looks like its on its way to the dealer!! Yay one made it out!! That is awesome!!

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
Not sure I know how to decode this info at the bottom.
But more than anything, I do not understand how my BL was built and received the chips to complete modules while other family members are not seeing their BL packages completed (waiting on chips).

That makes absolutely no sense to me... that is just WRONG any way you spin it!
Guys on big Bronco forum and F150 forum complain about the same thing. Previously built units missing parts continue to sit while new complete units get built shipped. Why does Ford do that? No one knows. But be thankful yours made it out that is super awesome. Come back and post up pics when you get it.

birddog2

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda CRV Bronco Sport Badlands
Ordered 3/18/21: Cyber Orange Badlands, Badlands Package, Tow Package, Copilot 360 Assist+, 235 AT tires, Cargo Mat
My weekly phone call to Ford Marketing gets less encouraging each week.
For several weeks, the pleasant women on the phone said it was scheduled for production on 23 August.
For the last two weeks, the answer has been that it is still in order processing - no date assigned.

All this while several other board members with more recent orders report progress.
Glad my 2014 Jeep Cherokee TrailHawk still works as I think that my 2021 Bronco Sport Badlands is a Unicorn.
Sponsored