GizzardLizard

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
So wait my BB was ordered at the very end of March, I wonder if that means I'll get it for what the MSRP was at the time (even tho my window sticker has it as the increase). My situation is weirder in that I didn't put down a deposit, but my vehicle was specifically ordered for me; green window sticker and everything.
Sponsored

HK22

Big Bend
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F350 7.3
So glad I didn’t want a moon roof or the 360+. I do have the tow package but it looks like my order is speeding right along.
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room FEC7C1F6-7902-4055-B03A-68DCFA283863
I looked at the tracker earlier this evening and it said my BB was shipped. A little while ago it was back to waiting on shipment. Strange. Yeah, I was excited for a brief second …lol.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
My Badlands w/Badlands package went into production today, a week earlier than scheduled. Got my window sticker. Finally! Ordered in February.
awesome. I hope this is some indication they have the machines cranked up and are trying to produce as many as possible before fall.

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB
Weird - Earlier, I went to check the status it said "In production..."
My build week isn’t until next week. Does this mean it’s being built sooner or still on schedule? Thanks for any help
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room F01319A1-7B09-4406-B80E-12728229A4A2
Mine did that last night, then I exited out...then like 20 mins later I went back to check and it went back to order confirmed. My build week isn't until next week.

Last edited:

Group_44

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Platinum,80 Triumph TR8, 69 Jag XKE 2+2
My build week isn’t until next week. Does this mean it’s being built sooner or still on schedule? Thanks for any help
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room F01319A1-7B09-4406-B80E-12728229A4A2
Means you're still on schedule for the build week you were given, at this point, I got the same message about a week and a half before my scheduled week and was actually built 3 days into the scheduled week. Can never be 100% sure until there is a check mark in the built circle and it moves to shipping. At this point they are gathering parts for your particular build.

Last edited:

Group_44

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Mister E

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands (on order)
Speaking of waiting...my BL + BL Pkg order on 3/18 is still sitting in the desert in limbo for over a month now since it went into production on 6/17...and still missing the RCM unit.
Mean while dealership ordered BS (BBs & OBs) built in July are getting the RCM units.
I would rather have Ford send my unfinished BL to my local dealership than sit in the 105+ degrees desert.
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 1626976080553

GizzardLizard

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Got a call from my salesman, I left him a voicemail yesterday asking if they had any unaccounted for vehicles similar to my build coming through soon.

Bad news is no unaccounted for BS coming there anytime soon, but the good news is he said my order went from a 20 priority code to an 01. I've only heard of 10 through 20, so I'm not sure what 01 is but I assume good?

Group_44

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Got a call from my salesman, I left him a voicemail yesterday asking if they had any unaccounted for vehicles similar to my build coming through soon.

Bad news is no unaccounted for BS coming there anytime soon, but the good news is he said my order went from a 20 priority code to an 01. I've only heard of 10 through 20, so I'm not sure what 01 is but I assume good?
Any codes less than 10 can't be done at the dealer level, that change has to come from much higher at the corporate level, regional manager or above. Somebody up there must like you, it's very rare. Congrats, go to the head of the class (or list as the case may be).

GizzardLizard

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Any codes less than 10 can't be done at the dealer level, that change has to come from much higher at the corporate level, regional manager or above. Somebody up there must like you, it's very rare. Congrats, go to the head of the class (or list as the case may be).
I'm wondering if he meant 10 which would make more sense. But you know with the way things are who knows maybe they liked my build lol. As long as it gets finished and shipped quicker I'm happy.

My build status hasn't changed yet so we'll see.
Sponsored