Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB
I agree with you, I am saying, if there is a chip shortage, instead of making start/stop chips make RCM and more safety specific components instead of fluff/fuel/epa crap. To your point taking three months to make a chip, easier said than done.
They probably are...and the first batch that started 11 weeks ago are likely coming out of the oven with more behind them somewhere in the process. The backlog and delay compounds itself as they have already built vehicles without them, currently building some without them and have many future orders that need them. UGH. Patiently waiting...
Sponsored

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Some guy on F150 forum said five car carriers full of F150s got delivered to his dealer over two days. All customer ordered trucks and one was his.

mooredl1

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW, Ford
Well to those that are still waiting, Ford has upped the rebate to 1000.00 until sept
Survey??
So for those of you who have taken delivery in the last month a couple of questions.
  1. Did the dealer honor the quote you had at the time of order?
  2. Did you get the rebate from Ford?

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Some guy on F150 forum said five car carriers full of F150s got delivered to his dealer over two days. All customer ordered trucks and one was his.
Looking at blue oval, weeks of 8/2, 8/9,8/16,8/23 are all cleanup scheduling. If I recall, that means detail on builds needing something. No new scheduling for a month. Light at the end of the tunnel??

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Survey??
So for those of you who have taken delivery in the last month a couple of questions.
  1. Did the dealer honor the quote you had at the time of order?
  2. Did you get the rebate from Ford?
I never got a survey, but yes the price as stated was honored and X-plan deducted. The $500 was available at that time and also applied. The dealer also added a small discount, tax, title, fees I came out below sticker price.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Looking at blue oval, weeks of 8/2, 8/9,8/16,8/23 are all cleanup scheduling. If I recall, that means detail on builds needing something. No new scheduling for a month. Light at the end of the tunnel??
Guys on F150 forums say Ford employees installing missing chips not contractors

Mister E

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands (on order)

Mister E

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands (on order)
Well I got a update on the Ford site today, Delivery is now 11/3/2021 So I bowed out. I bought a GMC Acadia AT4 Good luck to all those Hanging in there.
When did you order your car and have you received a Build Date from Ford?

LilKim

Badlands
First Name
LilKim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Sport BL
I also looked at a Highlander today, We are close on price, I am hold off a couple of days to see if anything changes for the good.
My date got bumped to 11/3 now - my Ford guy said 9 of his orders @ the plant also changed to that status, and his Ford rep said ALL BS' are on hold now :(
Sponsored