Mister E

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands (on order)
I have a bad/good feeling the chip issue is either about to get a whole lot worse or Ford has a plan.
Ford's plan is to take the chips originally destined for our Bronco Sports and put them into the full size Broncos since those vehicles have a higher profit margin!
That's their plan!....to re-allocate the scarce inventory of chips and leave us empty handed waiting for our Bronco Sports.

OP
OP
SM05

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
You might be right, which would explain the supposed recent development/rumor that fully built BS are starting to get F150 treatment. Seeing that BS is no longer the new kid on the block it sort of makes sense. Sucks for all of us caught in the middle.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Ford's plan is to take the chips originally destined for our Bronco Sports and put them into the full size Broncos since those vehicles have a higher profit margin!
That's their plan!....to re-allocate the scarce inventory of chips and leave us empty handed waiting for our Bronco Sports.
And in some level of fairness...bronco owners have waited much longer. They are just now rolling out, to my knowledge the very first one just hit the streets. Some have had a deposit for over a year JUST to place an order. Many don't even have a build date. Sucks but it's a crap situation and cash is king.

SKBanister

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
Folks, Jeep takes the lead. Jeep Stomps Bronco:oops: I think they take orders in August.
Oh Billy, I can't believe you jumped ship from Bronco to Jeep. That's just like changing from a Rockies fan to a Giants fan because things are going good. Enjoy your jeep bud. LOL

BeatrixBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Annette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, Lincoln MKZ, Jeep Renegade

Group_44

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Platinum,80 Triumph TR8, 69 Jag XKE 2+2
The date on the bottom of my window sticker changed again to 6/25 from 6//24. The dates are changing faster than the build..
Mine changed this morning from 6/23 to 6/25 then back to 6/23 a couple of minutes later here on the Bronco sport site. The Official Ford site tracking remained the same at 6/23. Just checked again and now it's rolled back to 6/22.

Last edited:

Group_44

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Platinum,80 Triumph TR8, 69 Jag XKE 2+2
It has Bronco in the headline.. it would be one expensive vehicle
Just looked up the price, the Rubicon 392 with no added options lists at $74,995

Laurenrj6486

Outer Banks
First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Exactly 5 months later and I’m finally out of the waiting room. His name is Tex and I love him… Well worth the wait though on my drive home the Sync 3 touch screen glitched out and I could only control the radio through my odometer screen - fun! It’s a known issue, but I wasn’t expecting to face it on my first day. Anyways, here he is!
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 8E4DAACA-0186-4599-BBB4-698F6C1DC5E7