First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Old news I know, but it continues to snowball.
The Hermosillo plant can't even make enough quality vehicles to meet the promised delivery dates and Ford's planning on Mavericks from the same plant. This is getting ridiculous.

Yet their stock continues to climb.
Now TV commercials for Maverick to go along with Bronco Sport commercials. Maybe Ford should take commercial money and put it toward building vehicles instead?
Sponsored

Group_44

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Platinum,80 Triumph TR8, 69 Jag XKE 2+2
Now TV commercials for Maverick to go along with Bronco Sport commercials. Maybe Ford should take commercial money and put it toward building vehicles instead?
I wonder how long it's going to take before there is a Waiting Room thread for the Maverick, F150 Lightning, and Mach-E.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
And spend it on what? It's not a money problem it's a supply issues where suppliers can't deliver. We are in a world where shipping stuff is challenging and finding someone to work instead of live off government handouts is even more challenging.

omahafordowner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
And spend it on what? It's not a money problem it's a supply issues where suppliers can't deliver. We are in a world where shipping stuff is challenging and finding someone to work instead of live off government handouts is even more challenging.
Great reset

VTRepublic

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
BL/BL ordered on March 27th, in production June 8th, est. delivery October 4th...... Really????

Group_44

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Platinum,80 Triumph TR8, 69 Jag XKE 2+2
Every morning I look out the window at my nextdoor neighbors BS , it makes the waiting even tougher, then I run in and check the tracker, damn, still not built.
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room IMG_20210612_0749030

KAnoe

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger, 2017 Subaru Crosstrek
Chip supply. Kentucky speedway is stacked with F150 their lifeblood waiting on chips. Depending on China for anything is bad government.
It was not the government that moved to the cheaper production area. Don't get me wrong we need to get closer to home with a lot of things.

Billy the Kid

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
So, what do you do when your dogs wake you up a 0430 to go outside, you check the Tracker. Sticker updated in a few areas: Date updated to 6/12. No more Convoy, it says Rail. It also has Colorado as destination, and not Sonora.
Production completed yesterday, and (for now) have an ETA of 7/6. :thumbsup::fingerscrossed:

SKBanister

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
So, what do you do when your dogs wake you up a 0430 to go outside, you check the Tracker. Sticker updated in a few areas: Date updated to 6/12. No more Convoy, it says Rail. It also has Colorado as destination, and not Sonora.
Production completed yesterday, and (for now) have an ETA of 7/6. :thumbsup::fingerscrossed:
At least your getting closer Billy. I'm still at production date of 6/4, delivery date 10/31. Good luck man

Excape

Outer Banks
First Name
Reg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
It was not the government that moved to the cheaper production area. Don't get me wrong we need to get closer to home with a lot of things.
Took the word out of my mouth, globalized supply chains were established by economics.
Many companies chose to outsource or offshore their operations based on cost.

But it certainly doesn't help when your government incentivizes the domestic labor-force to not work.

Jumbo1953

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Hyundai & Kia don’t appear to have a problem.

OP
OP
SM05

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
I found a few items on his list I was not aware of and overall an informative video, never mind a bit annoying narration.

Billy the Kid

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
So, the info that I saw on the tracker for a few hours, is now gone. :facepalm: Anticipation.
Any bets?
Sponsored