Dcamp

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Called Ford marketing to get the latest scheduled for production status. Last Ford's email said July 19th, which is basically Monday, meaning they'll work on my order some time that week. I was told July 22nd is when it's to be built. This much more targeted than I heard before. Don't know what to believe though. Full me once, shame on you, full me twice, can't do it again, right?
I have the essentially the same build: BL + BL, 360 assist plus, tow, CMS. Also Oxford white and floor mats. Why mine has in production date of 6/4 and ETA of 10/31 is the ongoing mystery. Not ready to throw in the towel. Just disappointed. I go back to 13MikeH posts for encouragement.

Maybe its the steelies. I also have the steelies.
Sponsored

Last edited:

pixlpush

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tern GSD Ebike (car free at the moment)
Just as I’m about to make a move on a Subaru my window sticker moved from 6-5 to 6-11. ETA still at 10-31. I don’t have the energy to call the marketing line again. It’s like when your about to settle and that hot chick starts teasing ?

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Does anyone have a photo of a White Oxford BL with a Thule Fly Rod Vault strapped to the roof parked along the Frying Pan river near Aspen Colorado? Perhaps with a Black Lab sticking his head out the rear window with a big grin on his face. If so please post. I will print and put underneath my pillow.
Some person on facebook got their Oxford White Badlands with Badlands Package with mud flaps a while ago. This is like the one I have on order. That is an awesome looking Bronco Sport!!

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room White Badlands

mindleak

Outer Banks
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Hey all!

Figured I'd join in on the waiting room!

I ordered by Area 51 OB+OB(-moonroof), CP360+, tow, cargo management system on 5/31, got confirmation on 6/1, and yesterday (6/10) got an email saying my build week was 8/2!

I'm hoping for the best but expecting it to be pushed back, lol.

CCFarmer

First Edition
First Name
CeeCee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Mine is almost here...last spotted in Missouri....waiting patiently, hope to hear more details from dealer today :). ETA end date is next week so I'm super excited :). I happened to find this site with a reference to train tracking - i have not tried it and it's from an older F150 site, but might prove useful to some: https://www.f150forum.com/f118/how-track-your-truck-railcar-325928/

OP
OP
SM05

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad

Svilla1023

Outer Banks
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Civic
This is so frustrating watching orders placed after getting build dates ahead. Trying to remain positive but a 3/13 order date and a build date of 6/28-8/2- to finally 8/30 makes me wonder what the heck is going on. Especially with some of you have build dates coming up but delivery dates of October. Does this mean my potential late august build date is going to be delivered in 2024?? Sheesh. I work for Volvo/Mack and everything from our production general manager is stating by autumn we will be fine for chips for us. We have only taken down 1 full week so far of production and typically build 90 trucks a day. Something isn’t adding up.

Group_44

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Platinum,80 Triumph TR8, 69 Jag XKE 2+2
Hey all!

Figured I'd join in on the waiting room!

I ordered by Area 51 OB+OB(-moonroof), CP360+, tow, cargo management system on 5/31, got confirmation on 6/1, and yesterday (6/10) got an email saying my build week was 8/2!

I'm hoping for the best but expecting it to be pushed back, lol.
If you get one early , its mine,I hope you don't get mine.

mindleak

Outer Banks
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Group_44

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Platinum,80 Triumph TR8, 69 Jag XKE 2+2

mindleak

Outer Banks
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If I get one without a mat, I'm keeping it.
Hah, same! :D I was wanting a cargo mat anyhow, was just gonna get one later, lol.

pixlpush

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tern GSD Ebike (car free at the moment)
I think I just found where they’re keeping our BS’s that started into production but aren’t delivering until 10-31.
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 76781DCE-2F3C-4CC4-BA3B-09C4CAF6AFD3

Craftybronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Mine is almost here...last spotted in Missouri....waiting patiently, hope to hear more details from dealer today :). ETA end date is next week so I'm super excited :). I happened to find this site with a reference to train tracking - i have not tried it and it's from an older F150 site, but might prove useful to some: https://www.f150forum.com/f118/how-track-your-truck-railcar-325928/
Wow. They are definitely seeing the states. It was in Michigan last week, now Missouri? I still haven’t heard back from my dealer. I have a bad taste in my mouth for them. I’ve made several calls and even sent emails with no response. I guess they figure it’s a definite sale so why bother…..?

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Wow. They are definitely seeing the states. It was in Michigan last week, now Missouri? I still haven’t heard back from my dealer. I have a bad taste in my mouth for them. I’ve made several calls and even sent emails with no response. I guess they figure it’s a definite sale so why bother…..?
I hate to hear stuff like this. a guaranteed sale should be a long relationship. One car is a sale, a GOOD sale is a lifetime of buying and service. Short-sighted and narrow focus on the quick buck is a terrible business plan.

Excape

Outer Banks
First Name
Reg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
Old news I know, but it continues to snowball.
The Hermosillo plant can't even make enough quality vehicles to meet the promised delivery dates and Ford's planning on Mavericks from the same plant. This is getting ridiculous.

Yet their stock continues to climb.
Sponsored