First Name
Terri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lincoln
Got a up date from Ford today
In Production
Your order is being manufactured at one of our factories. This can take a few days. When you have a moment, tryout the link to your Window Sticker that is now available lower on the page.Ford Accessories
  • Order Confirmed
    3/26/2021
    |

• In Production
    6/10/2021
    |

• Built

|

• Shipped

|

• Delivery
    Est.7/17/2021
    |
Sponsored

Dbcamp

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Got a up date from Ford today
In Production
Your order is being manufactured at one of our factories. This can take a few days. When you have a moment, tryout the link to your Window Sticker that is now available lower on the page.Ford Accessories
  • Order Confirmed
    3/26/2021
    |

• In Production
    6/10/2021
    |

• Built

|

• Shipped

|

• Delivery
    Est.7/17/2021
    |
Hope the best for you but news like this just gets me a bit more pissed off. My order was confirmed Feb 9, went into production June 4 and then I got the infamous ETA change to Oct 31. Explanation is chip shortage.

A few days a go I came to the realization that I had managed to memorize my VIN. To be clear - that is not a good thing....

Last edited:

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Hope the best for you but news like this just gets me a bit more pissed off. My order was confirmed Feb 9, went into production June 4 and then I got the infamous ETA change to Oct 31. Explanation is chip shortage.

A few days a go I came to the realization that I had managed to memorize my VIN. To be clear - that is not a good thing....
I am ha ha on the memorized VIN comments....yeah same. That's not good. I hope it works out in the end for you, I can only imagine it has to do with some of the features you ordered and the pecking order of the dealer you are affiliated with. It's rough. I get it. Hang in there, it's worth it when you get behind the wheel.

Group_44

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Platinum,80 Triumph TR8, 69 Jag XKE 2+2
Looked again today and it shows in production, but window sticker not showing up.

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 1623434716300
I find it odd the email says in production but the in production box isn't checked off.Not

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4

So mystery is how can Ford hold vehicles until October due to chip shortage then build more units the next week? How does that happen?

Dcamp

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
So mystery is how can Ford hold vehicles until October due to chip shortage then build more units the next week? How does that happen?
My question exactly! A pecking order thing? If so that doesn't exactly make me feel like a valued Ford customer. Ive owned 3 Fords previously. 1 Mustang and 2 F-150s.

SKBanister

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
I'd say yes it will
The way production just shut down,

I'm in the same production pergola
I am ha ha on the memorized VIN comments....yeah same. That's not good. I hope it works out in the end for you, I can only imagine it has to do with some of the features you ordered and the pecking order of the dealer you are affiliated with. It's rough. I get it. Hang in there, it's worth it when you get behind the wheel.
I've got my VIN memorized also. That's just plan sad....If they bump us all to 10/31, does that mean we all get a 2022 models?

omahafordowner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Did the owners of the vehicles that are on hold waiting for the chip get an email notice that says this? I am waiting for that shoe to drop once mine is built.

skwillis

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
I have a Badlands on order, waiting and the unknown are tough. But, just so you know, the F150 pick ups built here in Louisville are on holding lots throughout the area….I'm talking hundreds are parked……I’m assuming, waiting on chips.

Last edited:

Dcamp

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Does anyone have a photo of a White Oxford BL with a Thule Fly Rod Vault strapped to the roof parked along the Frying Pan river near Aspen Colorado? Perhaps with a Black Lab sticking his head out the rear window with a big grin on his face. If so please post. I will print and put underneath my pillow.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Only possible answer is some require critical chips vs some require five extra chips and a roof they don't have...some dealers get bumped due to volume sales, some customers have bad karma? Lol I'm sure there IS a method to the madness. A Ford exec described the perfect storm and perfect sample of a right now vs right never bronco based on suppliers and parts distribution. It actually did make sense. Why build a boat for the guy in the Mojave desert vs the guy living along lake Erie?

Dcamp

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Did the owners of the vehicles that are on hold waiting for the chip get an email notice that says this? I am waiting for that shoe to drop once mine is built.
I called Ford Marketing number 800.334.4375. The guy told me it was a "cheep". I e-mailed my salesman. He confirmed it. He also said his manager would be in next week and would double check things on the super secret site that provides all of the detail. Still hoping this is a glitch in the info system. My ford tracker still says in production with ETA 10/21.

OP
OP
SM05

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
Called Ford marketing to get the latest scheduled for production status. Last Ford's email said July 19th, which is basically Monday, meaning they'll work on my order some time that week. I was told July 22nd is when it's to be built. This much more targeted than I heard before. Don't know what to believe though. Full me once, shame on you, full me twice, can't do it again, right?
Sponsored