SKBanister

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
sticker showed up 5-27, in production on 6-4. No information on what stage of production. Ford marketing indicated it’s in a “production hold” usually means missing component and depending what it is I may be able to change the order. Waiting for my dealer to find out what component is missing and they aren’t in a rush.
My sticker shows 5/26 with a build date of 6/4 also. It still says 10/31 delivery date
Sponsored

Gilstein21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Order confirmed 2/18 BL + BL with co pilot assist +. Original build date was 5/10 but plant was shut down. I stopped getting the Ford email updates, so I asked my salesman. Was rescheduled for week of 5/31. I contacted him again last week and he replied it was going to the plant the next day. I inquired again today since I was never given the vin. He sent a pic back of managers screen with my vin and est arrival date of 6/28. I went to the Ford tracker and it has in production listed with 5/27 as the date inside the window sticker and 6/10 outside the sticker with a delivery date of 7/14. I know it’s been mentioned in here before but what does the date on the outside white area of the sticker mean?

SKBanister

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
Not sure if this helps. Here's the one I ordered headed to Rochester MI
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room Screenshot_20210610-175202
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room Screenshot_20210610-175245
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room Screenshot_20210610-175121
Congrats. I'm in "production hold" with delivery on 10/31.

ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands
So any chance mine might still get built?

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 1623368967663

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 1623368939462
If you don't have the window sticker by now, I'm have to say it's going to be delayed for the 2 week shutdown the end of this month.......... so sorry....... hope I'm wrong.

Edit: We are all sweating bullets now, really sucks!!

pixlpush

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tern GSD Ebike (car free at the moment)
Finally heard back from the General Manager at my dealer. He spoke to the production manager and confirmed it's a chip issue that it's waiting on. Nothing that could be removed from my order to move it along So I'm screwed. October 31 it is. Looks like I'll buy something else in the interim as we've been going without a car since January and I'm over waiting. Good luck to the rest of you, I'll light a candle for you.

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
Would you be a dear and repost the link to the tracker you are using? My OB has finally shipped so I would like to commence stalking
15to18days real time del

ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands
Would you be a dear and repost the link to the tracker you are using? My OB has finally shipped so I would like to commence stalking
Try this...........

Palsapp

Enter your vin number....... hope it helps.
Sponsored