pixlpush

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tern GSD Ebike (car free at the moment)
pixlpush, when you were supposedly in Production, did you ever get updates of Body on the way to the plant, In Body Shop, Trim, etc..?
sticker showed up 5-27, in production on 6-4. No information on what stage of production. Ford marketing indicated it’s in a “production hold” usually means missing component and depending what it is I may be able to change the order. Waiting for my dealer to find out what component is missing and they aren’t in a rush.
Sponsored

Billy the Kid

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
sticke showed up 5-27, in production on 6-4. No information on what stage of production. Ford marketing indicated it’s in a “production hold” usually means missing component and depending what it is I may be able to change the order. Waitingfor my dealer to find out what component is missing and they aren’t in a rush.
Fingers and toes crossed.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
sticker showed up 5-27, in production on 6-4. No information on what stage of production. Ford marketing indicated it’s in a “production hold” usually means missing component and depending what it is I may be able to change the order. Waiting for my dealer to find out what component is missing and they aren’t in a rush.
Saw a person on facebook group their Badlands built same week and it shipped. So not all of them built that week are held up?

Billy the Kid

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saw a person on facebook group their Badlands built same week and it shipped. So not all of them built that week are held up?
You should ask them for a pic of their Sticker. Maybe you can see what is different.

sdmc229

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion and Flex
So build week 5/31, showing as in production 6/7 with delivery 7/14. Just got an email from my salesman saying they should have it sometime in July. It's currently "on hold" due to the chip issue. Hopefully nothing changes that july date.

As others have said, comms from Ford have been lacking. I assumed a in production email would have come in, but i have heard crickets since 4/30

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
So build week 5/31, showing as in production 6/7 with delivery 7/14. Just got an email from my salesman saying they should have it sometime in July. It's currently "on hold" due to the chip issue. Hopefully nothing changes that july date.

As others have said, comms from Ford have been lacking. I assumed a in production email would have come in, but i have heard crickets since 4/30
So "on hold' due to chip issue, but should receive in July, but crickets since 4/30? I am totally confused?

sdmc229

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion and Flex
So "on hold' due to chip issue, but should receive in July, but crickets since 4/30? I am totally confused?
Sorry, email from sales rep today was first email from ford that i have received since April 30 when i was given a build week. The rest of the info came from checking the tracker 800x a day.

Billy the Kid

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sorry, email from sales rep today was first email from ford that i have received since April 30 when i was given a build week. The rest of the info came from checking the tracker 800x a day.
Did you ever have a chance to call Marketing/Customer Service to see where it was at during Production?

elliewe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
I ordered an Area 51 Badlands with the Falken Wildpeak tires. Found the same vehicle at another dealership, so the one I ordered will be up for grabs soon at Greenbrier Ford in Lewisburg, WV. I checked the status and it is in production as of yesterday if anyone is looking!

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
Hopefully Ford ships it soon and you get it in July.

sdmc229

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion and Flex
Did you ever have a chance to call Marketing/Customer Service to see where it was at during Production?
I did call them last week and they informed me it cleared the body shop on the 3rd

Dcamp

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
I just got off the phone with Ford marketing/customer service. Confirmed that my BL was "in production June 4 "with estimated completion" window of Oct 4 to Oct 14. ETA is Oct 31. He said delay is specifically related to microchip. Not floor mats.

Dcamp

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Strange that some us us got kicked into Oct even though our tracker and window sticker shows that vehicles went into production last week or the week before. Yet others are getting there Bronco Sports built. I was told from Ford Marketing that delay is specifically for microchip. Could it be that there are different chips between regular co-pilot and co-pilot assist? I ordered the CO-pilot 360 assist.

pixlpush

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tern GSD Ebike (car free at the moment)
Strange that some us us got kicked into Oct even though our tracker and window sticker shows that vehicles went into production last week or the week before. Yet others are getting there Bronco Sports built. I was told from Ford Marketing that delay is specifically for microchip. Could it be that there are different chips between regular co-pilot and co-pilot assist? I ordered the CO-pilot 360 assist.
I got bumped to October too and I didn't add the Co-pilot 360+ so I don't think that's it.

Terri Romano

Badlands
First Name
Terri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lincoln
For those that were bumped to Oct 31 did the email come from ford or was it in the tracker?
Sponsored