CCFarmer

First Edition
First Name
CeeCee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
You are the reason why I am leaving this forum and deleting my account !Best of luck to everyone else and enjoy your new Bronco.
Oh no, I think you were on my train! I was looking to you to help complete my puzzle!
Sponsored

Jwoodroff

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2020 F150 Lariat
Just placed an order on a Badlands + Badlands today. I feel it's likely this will be pushed to a '22. Anybody have any insight?

OP
OP
SM05

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
So those who ordered before April 1 get old rebate? All I have to say is my dealer better not come one nickel over quoted price when mine comes in or I will blow a gasket!!
I was thinking about that the other day. *What if* they try the shenanigans game? Well, if they extract more than agreed on from me - win for them; if I put my foot down - they can turn around and add a few K to MSRP and sell it in no time - win for them. It's gonna be fun, assuming Ford actually ever builds it in the first place.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
I was thinking about that the other day. *What if* they try the shenanigans game? Well, if they extract more than agreed on from me - win for them; if I put my foot down - they can turn around and add a few K to MSRP and sell it in no time - win for them. It's gonna be fun, assuming Ford actually ever builds it in the first place.
Nope we and wife are not paying more then quoted price. It is not my fault Ford can't meet demand. That is their problem. So if dealer gets greedy yes they win. I will file complaint with Ford and post negative reviews online for that dealer. Not that Ford or the dealer care, I am sure they don't, but that is how I plan to go. My quote in writing is MSRP minus $500 rebate and another $500 off. That quote is already too much money for an over priced first year vehicle in my opinion. Yes car shortage is real and dire, demand sky high, many many others would be glad to pay over MSRP etc. But don't give me quote, jerk me around for half a year or more with never ending build dates, then try and price gouge cause someone else can just walk right off the street and out bid me. If that is how its going to go down I am out.

crockermt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
My price went up between ordering (August 2020) and delivery (April 2021). Price went up $310 (base price up $160, Badlands package up $100, tow package up $50)

Billy the Kid

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
My price went up between ordering (August 2020) and delivery (April 2021). Price went up $310 (base price up $160, Badlands package up $100, tow package up $50)
Was just curious, how long did it take for your vehicle to get to you after being built. I live in CO also.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
You should have been locked into old price when it was ordered. Ford just raised price again I not paying that new higher price. No one told me if Ford raises prices or vehicle market demand changes I pay more. If I was told that up front then its fair game. I was led to believe I order this is how much it will cost me. If others want to pay what ever dealers decides at delivery fine with me but I not paying more then orig quote.

Group_44

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Platinum,80 Triumph TR8, 69 Jag XKE 2+2
Just placed an order on a Badlands + Badlands today. I feel it's likely this will be pushed to a '22. Anybody have any insight?
Not sure how you were able to order a Badlands this late in the season. As of 5/1 Ford supposedly stopped taking orders for the Badlands trim level, along with any Bronco Sport with a moonroof. This document was posted elsewhere on the forum: https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/attachments/05-01-21-bronco-sport-order-guide-pdf.9072/

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
I just realized my BL + BL w/tow went up $310 too. I never noticed, but then I did notice my order says "estimated" price. Maybe that's why they gave us a $500 rebate on a special order for a high-demand vehicle.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
You are the reason why I am leaving this forum and deleting my account !! To all out there read this guys responses and you will see why !!Best of luck to everyone
Nope we and wife are not paying more then quoted price. It is not my fault Ford can't meet demand. That is their problem. So if dealer gets greedy yes they win. I will file complaint with Ford and post negative reviews online for that dealer. Not that Ford or the dealer care, I am sure they don't, but that is how I plan to go. My quote in writing is MSRP minus $500 rebate and another $500 off. That quote is already too much money for an over priced first year vehicle in my opinion. Yes car shortage is real and dire, demand sky high, many many others would be glad to pay over MSRP etc. But don't give me quote, jerk me around for half a year or more with never ending build dates, then try and price gouge cause someone else can just walk right off the street and out bid me. If that is how its going to go down I am out.
agreed. Something out of YOUR control should not result in a higher cost. If you ordered, you should be locked in. It's unquestionably a dealership decision. Both guys I worked with stated very clearly, they would give me the best deal possible, even if bonuses or incentives changed, they would guarantee the best possible rate and pricing. They stated it was out of my hands when the Broncos arrive and I shouldn't pay a premium when Ford is the one responsible for build time and delivery.

Jwoodroff

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not sure how you were able to order a Badlands this late in the season. As of 5/1 Ford supposedly stopped taking orders for the Badlands trim level, along with any Bronco Sport with a moonroof. This document was posted elsewhere on the forum: https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/attachments/05-01-21-bronco-sport-order-guide-pdf.9072/
This is what I expressed to the dealership, I feel there's a lack of understanding from their end. They made mention to their total dealer allotment not being fulfilled yet at that trim level. However, I'm anticipating this being denied and converted to a '22, so I'll have to wait and see.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
This is what I expressed to the dealership, I feel there's a lack of understanding from their end. They made mention to their total dealer allotment not being fulfilled yet at that trim level. However, I'm anticipating this being denied and converted to a '22, so I'll have to wait and see.
If dealer already had a Badlands on order Ford allows color changes and some option changes if those changes are made early enough before production date. So if they already had Badlands on order and modified existing order for you that can be done. But Ford said after April 15 no new Badlands orders accepted rest of '21 model year.

Group_44

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Platinum,80 Triumph TR8, 69 Jag XKE 2+2
It will be interesting to see how this plays out, I have had several conversations with my dealer and he verified the fact I could not order a Badlands no matter what options were included. I ended up ordering an Outer Banks with everything but the moonroof. If your dealer really put the order in for a 2021 Badlands you should get an email confirmation from Ford saying the order was accepted. Your dealer should be able to provide a printout of the order confirmation if in fact the order has been accepted.

Jwoodroff

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It will be interesting to see how this plays out, I have had several conversations with my dealer and he verified the fact I could not order a Badlands no matter what options were included. I ended up ordering an Outer Banks with everything but the moonroof. If your dealer really put the order in for a 2021 Badlands you should get an email confirmation from Ford saying the order was accepted. Your dealer should be able to provide a printout of the order confirmation if in fact the order has been accepted.
I'm curious if what 69Cuda340s said might be what's happening, I'll be sure to update when I know more. After test driving a BB with the 1.5L I was adamant to them I was only interested in a Badlands model. Either way I'm telling myself it's likely 6+ months til I'm driving it.

For what it's worth I'm in Vancouver, BC, Canada. I'm sure that will contribute to this process in some form.