BSB75

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2021 Bronco Sport Badlands CO
I've been "in production" since 5/26/21. Haven't heard anything. I check every single day. Waiting is soo difficult.
Yours should be built today unless the holiday affected production which I don't think it did. It usually ships next day or at latest this Friday. My in production date on the window sticker said 4 22 21 and then was built 4/29 exactly one week later. Shipped next day 4/30 which was a Friday.
Sponsored

SKBanister

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
Yours should be built today unless the holiday affected production which I don't think it did. It usually ships next day or at latest this Friday. My in production date on the window sticker said 4 22 21 and then was built 4/29 exactly one week later. Shipped next day 4/30 which was a Friday.
I sure hope so. Thanks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Confirmation my ob has been built.
Not sure if this is up to date on shipping.

A month seems like a long period, or a long period from built to shipment at least.

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 7D76C0DE-F430-408D-A8FB-A037D69F0028

Terri Romano

Badlands
First Name
Terri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lincoln
Just called Ford, and they said my build date was updated yesterday to June 11. So it slipped to the end of the week.
I just called Ford also and they pushed my build date from 6/8 to 6/9. Keeping fingers crossed.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover LR2, Ford Expedition
Spoke with Ford today. I was informed that my build week is in the week of June 8th and scheduled for production on the week of June 14. I clarified about this confusing build and production weeks. According to Ford build week is for prepping the vehicle for production - paper works, materials, parts availability, etc. Build can be any day that week. Production week is the actual production/assembly of the vehicle. It will be produced/assembled anytime that week. Hopefully what the rep is saying is true. One support rep can be saying another information. I have less expectation to lessen my frustration.

Last edited:

Billy the Kid

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Spoke with Ford today. I was informed that my build week is in the week of June 8th and scheduled for production on the week of June 14. I clarified about this confusing build and production weeks. According to Ford build week is for prepping the vehicle for production - paper works, materials, parts availability, etc. Build can be any day that week. Production week is the actual production/assembly of the vehicle. It will be produced/assembled anytime that week. Hopefully what the rep is saying is true. One support rep can be saying another information. I have less expectation to lessen my frustration.
Thanks for digging in. It all kind of makes sense with how everyone steps through their builds.

Martinjv71

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BadLands
Some were using the tracker posted on this forum’s menu which no longer acti

It depends on what plant it was built plus the geography shipping route to your dealer. May be waiting for other builds so to fill up rail car or truck heading in your direction. The only true way to find out status is by asking your dealer to look on visibility report.
The Tracker is working...

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Right. Mine was 6/21 for a while too. Never got your build's been rescheduled type email. So I followed up with Ford customer service and was given new build date of 7/12. Might be worth to checking with them.
Sent text to dealer they say June 21 date is what they are seeing. So now its wait see?

Terri Romano

Badlands
First Name
Terri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lincoln
I saw it in the tracker, The price increase is in window sticker also. Hopefully yours is coming soon.

sdmc229

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion and Flex

Fordfan

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BRONCO SPORT OB
Generally the actual build is one week after windowsticker. Date on sticker is when invoice is sent to factory then built one week later
Sponsored