pixlpush

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tern GSD Ebike (car free at the moment)
After seeing a number of your production dates pushing out again I called the Ford marketing line for an update on mine. It went from 5-31 to 6-2. Odd because it’s the first production date I’ve gotten that isn’t a Monday, it’s a Wednesday. I’m hopeful it just means it’s getting close so they assigned an actual day. Still no window sticker. Hopeful but very skeptical ?

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
After seeing a number of your production dates pushing out again I called the Ford marketing line for an update on mine. It went from 5-31 to 6-2. Odd because it’s the first production date I’ve gotten that isn’t a Monday, it’s a Wednesday. I’m hopeful it just means it’s getting close so they assigned an actual day. Still no window sticker. Hopeful but very skeptical ?
I'd say so, keep the faith. Just so many pieces in the air.

SweetTea

Badlands
First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi q3

if you have an actual date that’s different than the “scheduled production week”.... it means that it’ll be built on the 2nd! You should get your window stick by next Wednesday (they’re released about a week before they physically build it)! Now I wanna call, my scheduled production week is 5/31 too!!

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Sounds to me like Ford has confirmed all the parts will be available to build your BS. Hopefully you get window sticker soon.

Molson

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Big Bend BS; '13 Subaru Impreza
I check the Ford tracking site several times a day and today mine switched from ordered to in production. The window sticker hasn’t been generated yet but this is good sign that it will actually be built next week. I was getting increasingly nervous I wouldn’t see it this summer.

LilKim

Badlands
First Name
LilKim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Sport BL
I check the Ford tracking site several times a day and today mine switched from ordered to in production. The window sticker hasn’t been generated yet but this is good sign that it will actually be built next week. I was getting increasingly nervous I wouldn’t see it this summer.
When was your order date?

SKBanister

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
When was your order date?
My order date for BL, BL package was today, 5/21/21. I just heard that it got bumped to 5/31/21. If your order date was the end of Jan, I should be getting close. I'm so ready!

SKBanister

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
My order date for BL, BL package was today, 5/21/21. I just heard that it got bumped to 5/31/21. If your order date was the end of Jan, I should be getting close. I'm so ready!
order date was 2/6/21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover LR2, Ford Expedition
Called Ford today to follow up since I'm not getting update through email. I was transferred to Bronco support team. My build date is June 8th. Good news but not relying on it and with little expectation. Just waiting with lots of patience.

Lane4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bbbbbb
You may get email tonight stating getting built next week. Ford usually puts out emails on late Thursday or Friday nites. I ordered my BL
Loaded. 1/21 and just built this week after 6 schedule changes. Hang in there. !!

OP
OP
SM05

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
Friday nights been my Ford communication window (6pm-11pm EST). I'll be surprised if I don't get rescheduled seeing that my build date falls onto the 1st week of plant shutdown. Makes me sorry I passed on that 1st edition a month+ ago, well almost. :)

I keep thinking when that email comes, what's next. I have no backup. I could probably manage a couple of weeks push back. Otherwise I'll need an alternative. Getting a fully loaded BL my chances are 0 at this point. So it's likely a used car, don't know which at this point. Not good.

ashleyneven

First Edition
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
So I gave up waiting after the production date was changed to a month later and the plant will now be down in June. But I didn’t give up on the bronco sport. I somehow got ahold of a first edition today at a local dealership and it was the best choice I’ve made for the new bronco. I originally went with the outer banks but this thing drives AMAZING. It is so fun too.

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room A07DF157-FF05-4BC6-AF70-ADB14D1F07E7

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Friday nights been my Ford communication window (6pm-11pm EST). I'll be surprised if I don't get rescheduled seeing that my build date falls onto the 1st week of plant shutdown.
It would be nice if you got email that said you got slid back to 6/14. Most people who were scheduled 6/21 or 6/28 got their emails yesterday from what I see here and on the Facebook groups.
Sponsored