CCFarmer

First Edition
First Name
CeeCee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
My status changed in one of those trackers to awaiting shipment! I can’t believe it! And, I have to say the more detailed version appeared on my phone for some reason. The same tracker didn’t show the same detail on the computer version. I don’t have too much information because this is dealer stock so I am left to fit the pieces together. eris updated today too. Ready to sign now it is shipping…. Dealer says “wait” in case there are more delays.
Sponsored

Lane4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bbbbbb
My status changed in one of those trackers to awaiting shipment! I can’t believe it! And, I have to say the more detailed version appeared on my phone for some reason. The same tracker didn’t show the same detail on the computer version. I don’t have too much information because this is dealer stock so I am left to fit the pieces together. eris updated today too. Ready to sign now it is shipping…. Dealer says “wait” in case there are more delays.
You can sign paperwork once it is shipped. That is what I am doing. They just need confirmation of built, vin #, shipping.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
No. Just kidding. It helps me deal with this endless wait. I’m wondering when my new build date will be. It really WAS 6/28. You would think I would receive some kind of explanation or update.
FWIW...my original Badlands Area 51, 235 tires, cargo management, and tow package is now in production headed for the Detroit area...was scheduled for this week, looks like they held to it.

Bamster00

Badlands
First Name
Bam Bam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV4
Hi - I ordered my blue BL+BL w tow on March 31 and still have a build date of May 31, but considering so many others are still waiting, I have my doubts (date only changed once so far). Other than the Ford email w/ links, is there any other way to track the build date? I've had the VIN # for about a month or so. thanks.
And there it is... the email stating the new build date is July 26th now. At least the old Toyota is still chugging along. sigh...

skwillis

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
And there it is... the email stating the new build date is July 26th now. At least the old Toyota is still chugging along. sigh...
My Badlands build was was just moved to to July 26 as well. My build week previously was May 31.

Pofferle

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
My dealer suggested and the sticker indicated May 28. I got a phone call on May 7 it was on the lot. I would expect earlier more than on time or later.
My Badlands build was was just moved to to July 26 as well. My build week previously was May 31.
Ordered 3/31.
I just went from 5/17, 5/31, 7/26.

OP
OP
SM05

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
the upside, and maybe it's a glimmer of hope, the BRONCO just released two new paint colors, everglades green and a bright yellow...maybe by August trim you have some options? Also random and a small token, looked like some buyers who keep getting pushed are receiving some matchbox/greenlight bronco cars.

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB
My new build week in my signature below <SIGH>

ashleyneven

First Edition
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Just an update for those wondering since we all in the same boat. My order was placed 3/15. No confirmation. Received an update on 4/27 for bronco sport to be built June 28th and yesterday it was moved to July 26th as the updated production "week". I may be looking for something else at this point...

CD27

Badlands
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, Jeep Wrangler, Ford Ranger
Welp.... got the e-mail I was half expecting, build date pushed back to week of 7/19 now. So looking at probably August before getting it if not pushed back again I'd guess... I'll get to enjoy it a couple months before road salt season starts..

KAnoe

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger, 2017 Subaru Crosstrek
Well looks like July it is now. Plus is the Bronco Initiative Fund is growing! Smaller payment or is it the add-on items are growing! Dam :)

In the end, if my biggest problem is waiting on exactly what I would like I'm doing OK.

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room Bronco-OVPBD-Data 210521-0345.JPG
Sponsored