Martinjv71

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BadLands
I feel the pain. They are shut down at least until the week of the 17th. Good news it will likely be one of the first on the line.
That why it is so lousy as it showed going into production last week before the shut down.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
That why it is so lousy as it showed going into production last week before the shut down.
Yeah, it sounds like it's just a shift to the full Bronco. I'm hearing....chips are not the bigger issue for now, they feel they have a good allocation but want and need to get the big bronco off the ground. Tow kits, hard top roofs for the big bronco appear to be the biggest challenge. Who knows. It's agonizing to say the least. I'm completely torn. If mine builds on time I'm good. If it pushes and I pass on another one inbound....I'll be very frustrated.

sdmc229

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion and Flex
Ordered cyber orange BL with the BL package and 360 1/23. Build week has moved from the week of 5/10 to 5/31. Returning my leased fusion this weekend so we'll be a 1 car family for a bit.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Ordered cyber orange BL with the BL package and 360 1/23. Build week has moved from the week of 5/10 to 5/31. Returning my leased fusion this weekend so we'll be a 1 car family for a bit.
did you ask about extending your lease or are you just ready to roll and deal with it for a bit to save some cash?

sdmc229

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion and Flex
did you ask about extending your lease or are you just ready to roll and deal with it for a bit to save some cash?
They offered the lease extension but we're both working from home, so we'll see if we can save some $. Hopefully it won't be too much past July 4.

Lane4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bbbbbb
My Bronco Sport is officially in the stable. I don't know what I'm going to do with all my free time now. So much of it was spent tracking this vehicle.
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room IMG_20210505_195943~2

In other news, all of my tires were inflated to 40 PSI, which jives with what other people have been mentioning. I plan on remedying that tomorrow.
Yes I agree , my countdown now has begun as 45 more days until delivery

Fordfan

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BRONCO SPORT OB
for the first time, the sport I am considering purchasing off the lot showed on palsapp. Still shows pending, but sounds like that could be within the week.
Mine showed pending day after build.........then 24 days to get here