Waiting room

SBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
How long did it take to get yours?
Mine took exactly 3 weeks to get to south Florida. It went all the way up to Illinois and then took the scenic route through Kentucky through Tennessee, then all the way down to Miami. From there it got on a truck and was brought up to North Palm Beach in 1 day. The pals app never updated because it didn’t use that carrier. All this info I got through the dealership on the vehicle visibility report.
Sponsored

ashleyneven

First Edition
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Hi all, ordered a Rapid Red OB, OB+, 360+, Tow on 6 April. Have not received anything official from Ford or the dealer yet. I see others have gotten emails in short orders while for others, it has taken weeks. Hoping we'll receive something soon.

Curious for any other Canadian owners out there, did yours come across the border by rail or were dropped in US and trucked to final destination on this side?
Hi. I ordered on March 15th and did not receive an order confirmation. On 4/23, I did finally receive a production date of 6/28. Nothing has changed since.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I'm guessing if you did not hear anything until 4/23 you were already pushed to June due to supply issues. The rest of us targeted early were just pushed to the back of the line with you :)

Lane4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bbbbbb
According to PalsApp, my BL+BL, tow, 360+ was delivered to my dealership this morning.
Order 1/20
In production 4/17
Shipped 4/19
Well at least yours shipped. Ordered my BL with same pkgs on 1/21 and now scheduled for delivery in 48 days. That’s Jun22

CCFarmer

First Edition
First Name
CeeCee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
A FE showed up on a dealer site window sticker and coming soon images. "in transit, not in stock" - emailed/ called to buy car. agreed to price and signed a doc (they do not take deposits). Photos of car appeared with in transit, not in stock. It is mine, unless I cancel. They will keep me posted on delivery. Does in transit, not in stock mean it has shipped?

CodeGR

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands
My Bronco Sport is officially in the stable. I don't know what I'm going to do with all my free time now. So much of it was spent tracking this vehicle.
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room IMG_20210505_195943~2

In other news, all of my tires were inflated to 40 PSI, which jives with what other people have been mentioning. I plan on remedying that tomorrow.

thesavo

Outer Banks
First Name
savo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Edge SEL, 2014 Patriot, 2021 Bronco Sport OB
I ordered on March 31st. I got a Vin last Thursday. Now a potential build week of May 10th.
Ob +ob w/o moon roof.
360+, with tow, and slash gguards.

How are you getting email from ford with build schedules? I keep asking my dealer.
Build week moved to June 7

thesavo

Outer Banks
First Name
savo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Edge SEL, 2014 Patriot, 2021 Bronco Sport OB
I excepted it TBH. It also gives me time to clean out the mariner for trade. I'm moving plates around to my own plates on it. It works out in my favor.