Waiting room

JerryC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 BII , 2021 BL on order 3-19-21
Got my build date email tonight:
Ordered 3/19/21, order confirmed same day.
Email today, 4/15/21, with build date of 6/14/21
BL/BL, Area 51, 360+, tow, cms and 235 tires.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Kristine44

Badlands
First Name
Kristine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
My BL+BL with tow package build date also got pushed from 5/17 to 6/7 today. I only ordered on 4/2, confirmed 4/5, received first build date 4/8. I’m ok with having some more time to work out some financial stuff but am hoping it won’t get pushed again. We shall see. So excited to get it, whenever that may be!

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB
Welp, I made it out of the waiting room today. I feel all of your pain. Believe it or not there is a light at the end of the tunnel and it is absolutely wonderful. Stay strong friends!
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room tempImagedxR9fo
Unfortunately, When I ordered back in mid February, we needed three vehicles in the family by the end of May. Dealer said "about 8 weeks" for delivery at the time which gave us plenty of lead time. I took it with a grain of salt and made it 10 weeks at the time. Then two production week push out changes. At this rate, it will take at least 20 weeks from order date unless there is another delay. I may have to walk away from Ford. We will have a really tough time with with logistics with only 2 vehicles in the family and 4 people working full time in the home with this BS (and that doesn't stand for Bronco Sport!)

nch5013

Big Bend
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 KB Big Bend
Well... Got my first bump as well. From May 17 to June 7th.

But I at least got my VIN and the ability to track it now...not that it shows much. But I'll take it - more info is better than none!

ztm200

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback

But I at least got my VIN and the ability to track it now...not that it shows much. But I'll take it - more info is better than none!
I also got a bump. I had ordered my Area 51 BL + BL on 3/19, build week was 5/24, and now it's been pushed to 6/14. Had my fingers crossed this wouldn't happen. Oh well, I know the wait will be worth it. My biggest disappointment right now is that I drove by a Bronco Sport parked in a driveway a few blocks away from my house and I realized I wouldn't be the first in the neighborhood to own one. So close!

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB

I have had my VIN now for more than a month....it isn't scheduled to be built until the June 7th week. Nothing like having a VIN and having it pushed out more and more. It will be almost three months with a VIN before it will be built (supposedly). What a F'in tease. :mad:

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
So I am the only one to get pushed to June 21? Ok....

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
My biggest disappointment right now is that I drove by a Bronco Sport parked in a driveway a few blocks away from my house and I realized I wouldn't be the first in the neighborhood to own one.
We got out '16 F150 Platinum early 2016 and no other ones around in the area. My wife would come out from stores with ppl parked next to the truck or standing by the truck and they would want to ask questions compliment ect. Its not the best experience having the new model and ppl you don't know hovering around your parked vehicle all the time.....and this went on for almost a year until other ones starting showing up in the area.....

Jumbo1953

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Got my build date email tonight:
Ordered 3/19/21, order confirmed same day.
Email today, 4/15/21, with build date of 6/14/21
BL/BL, Area 51, 360+, tow, cms and 235 tires.
OMG!! This just makes me want to buy a Wrangler! My order was exactly like yours only in Cactus Gray and no 360+. Ordered on 2/22 and no build date yet! What is going on?

nch5013

Big Bend
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 KB Big Bend
So I am the only one to get pushed to June 21? Ok....
Mine is a lower trim package. May have something to do with the trim selection?

BB + BB, TOW - with some other addons

Last edited:

Terri Romano

Badlands
First Name
Terri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lincoln
I also got a email saying build week of May 17 pushed back to May 31st.

mooredl1

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW, Ford
Well I got bumped last night, from 5/24 to 6/14. I did get my Vin number, so that was something. My order went in on 3/5. It is BS,BL +bl,tow,360

Crippsjr

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Also a May 17 to June 7th bump for me. OB+OB, Tow and Assist+

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I have a badlands with just Tow, 235 tires, and cargo management. I will have to contact my dealer to see if I am pushed back. I wonder if it's the accessories and 360+ or tow packages causing the push. I have a May 17 originally...haven't heard anything, and unfortunately I am not on the Ford email list. I do have a vin but my dealer has supplied the dates and info. I have no way of knowing if I was pushed. Assuming it's just a few extra weeks I should be able to wait it out.
Sponsored