Waiting room

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
brand new to this. Just placed a dealer order today. I have a build sheet to confirm my selections. Only real upgrades on a Badland was a Class II hitch and the 235/AT tires. Added the cargo management but the rest is just standard equipment. Haven't received anything from Ford yet. I was told I would probably see it in 10-12 weeks from now.
Sponsored

KAnoe

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger, 2017 Subaru Crosstrek
Greetings all,

Because waiting is not bad enough, I have done some data open-source data mining and came up with the Bronco Sports Order, Vin, Production, Build, and Delivery Datasheet (BSOVPBDDS)LOL, great ring to it. Anyway, it just gives me the average days, weeks, and projected date of the BS Order timeline. The sheet does not have the data from the reservation group because it would skew the late orders.

If you would like your date added, just post it and I will add and post.

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room BS OVPBD Data Avarge.JPG

BADLANDSBEAT

Badlands
First Name
BERNIE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONC SPORT BADLANDS
Greetings all,

Because waiting is not bad enough, I have done some data open-source data mining and came up with the Bronco Sports Order, Vin, Production, Build, and Delivery Datasheet (BSOVPBDDS)LOL, great ring to it. Anyway, it just gives me the average days, weeks, and projected date of the BS Order timeline. The sheet does not have the data from the reservation group because it would skew the late orders.

Feb 18th BL+BL

LisaKnox

Badlands
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport
The tracker isn't working for me either. I wonder if it has something to do with Ford requiring order numbers along with VINs on their tracking page.
I wondered that too. I’m having the same experience.

Jumbo1953

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Very Nice! I'm sadly still waiting for an update on my BL+BL with CMS, trailer, and 360+, ordered 2/24
Same for me. Ordered BL+BL on 2/22. No build date yet. I think my priority code was 0.

LippyPIC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Order still didn't pull for production. Sigh. Dealer tells me it has the highest code in production queue (the lower the number the better he says; mine is 1), no red flagged/backordered components he can see on it, and yet next step's not taking place. It's basically at the top of the queue and ready to go, if I'm to believe it. He's puzzled and will be making more inquiries.
Same exact thing here. I ordered 3/2 OB + OB, I talked to my dealer yesterday and it still hasn't been assigned a production date/VIN, but he said they same thing, they went in and assigned it a higher priority code than what was in there just a few days ago, so I'll take that as a good sign that they've seen it and are actively working on getting it scheduled soon?

Y2Dre

Badlands
First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
Greetings all,

KAnoe...you can add that my order was for a Badlands with the Badlands package.

Gunther706

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Greetings all,

You can add mine as well: 2/24 BL+BL with trailer hitch, copilot360+ and cargo management system, nothing beyond order confirmed yet

broncgrl94

Outer Banks
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LOVING my Bronco Sport Outbanks
Here is some info to update mine:
I ordered OB +OB package
VIN on 2/9
Build scheduled for 3/29
Build started 3/24
Projected delivery date from Ford is 5/6 as of right now but it still shows in production and has not shipped yet.

KAnoe

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger, 2017 Subaru Crosstrek
Requested updates.

Note if you have a new projected date or the hard date that the action took place or started pm me, and I will update as needed.

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room BS OVPBD Data Avarge 210329-0544.JPG

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room BS OVPBD Data Avarge 210328-0609.JPG

Last edited:

whithutch511

Badlands
First Name
Whitney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500L
Y'all! 33 more days! Build week of 4/5 still. What's crazy is it still doesn't show an in production date but I have an estimated delivery and now I can see my window sticker which are all good things!

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room Screen Shot 2021-03-29 at 12.26.28 AM

Y2Dre

Badlands
First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Update:

The date on my window sticker just changed to today's date: 3/29/21. However, since I haven't been able to reach my dealer yet to ask them to check the Ford Vehicle Visibility System, I have no idea what the date change means or where my Sport is currently located.

Hopefully, I'll get answers when I contact my dealer today during normal business hours.

BillVT

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape, F150
Requested updates.

Note if you have a new projected date or the hard date that the action took place or started pm me, and I will update as needed.

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room BS OVPBD Data Avarge 210329-0544.JPG

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room BS OVPBD Data Avarge 210328-0609.JPG
Ordered OB without OB package (don't like moon roofs) with trailer package and cargo management on 1/20, built 3/18, shipped 3/19 and due in northern Vermont between 4/15-4/21.

Y2Dre

Badlands
First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just had my dealer pull another Vehicle Visibility Report for my Sport. I was able to see that the railcar carrying my vehicle is now being moved by CSX. I called their automated tracking system and found out that my railcar is schedule to arrive in Wayne, MI (30 minutes away from my dealership) on 4/7. It looks like I might beat my estimated delivery date by a couple of weeks!

As a reminder, here's my original timeline:

1/05 - Order date
3/23 - In Production date
3/24 - Build date
3/25 - Shipped date
4/29 - Estimated Delivery date
Sponsored