BADLANDSBEAT

Badlands
First Name
BERNIE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONC SPORT BADLANDS
Ordered BL+BL fully loaded, 2/19 received ford confirmation email about week 1/2 later.Nothing since then dealer tells me we wi let you know when we here something.
Sponsored

Y2Dre

Badlands
First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
My estimated delivery date of 4/27 just got pushed back two days to 4/29. Hanging out in the waiting room can really suck sometimes...
Apparently, I spoke too soon. I just checked my email and my BL+BL has been built!!! Estimated delivery date per the email is between 4/23 and 4/29.

Now, I eagerly await my shipping notification...

broncgrl94

Outer Banks
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LOVING my Bronco Sport Outbanks
Apparently, I spoke too soon. I just checked my email and my BL+BL has been built!!! Estimated delivery date per the email is between 4/23 and 4/29.

Now, I eagerly await my shipping notification...
What was your build date supposed to be?

Y2Dre

Badlands
First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What was your build date supposed to be?
My original build date was 3/15 but was extended a week to 3/22 a day after I submitted my order. My order date was 1/5.

Jumbo1953

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I know you warned me, delays and all... ordered Badlands with Badlands package, cargo management, hitch, grey roof, etc on 2/17. Got Ford's order email confirmation the same day. And... nothing since. I don't think I'm getting it by the end of May anymore. I'm hoping for some movement on my order and first half of June delivery at this point. :curse:

Any body else in the same waiting room?
Ordered BL+BL on 2/22. Received confirmation within 2 days. Nothing since. I’m thinking around twice as long as the dealer told me. Probably 12-16 weeks.

ztm200

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Just curious for most of you how long after the initial confirmation email did it take for you to get a scheduled for production email?

roaddiet

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 RAV4 Hybrid
Hmmm this slow process and some of the issues reported elsewhere on this forum are making me reconsider my decision. Perhaps a RAV4 hybrid is in my future (the Escape hybrid is :/).

JerryC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 BII , 2021 BL on order 3-19-21
Hmmm this slow process and some of the issues reported elsewhere on this forum are making me reconsider my decision. Perhaps a RAV4 hybrid is in my future (the Escape hybrid is :/).
I'll be trading in my 2019 Rav4 hybrid on the BS. I have very little bad to say about it.
I don't have carplay or android auto, that came in 2020. I have the well documented fuel fill issue where it is difficult to get a full tank of gas.

I'm trading it in because we want the Bronco Sport. That's it. Otherwise I will whole heartedly recommend the Rav4 hybrid.

Outer Banks
First Name
Tara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Does anyone know how one can get the dealership to give me information about the dealer ordered sport that I put a deposit down on. I was told March 15 delivery but now all I get is "any day now". I have the vin but this tracker tool doesn't work very often.

Y2Dre

Badlands
First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Does anyone know how one can get the dealership to give me information about the dealer ordered sport that I put a deposit down on. I was told March 15 delivery but now all I get is "any day now". I have the vin but this tracker tool doesn't work very often.
If you have your order number from Ford, use this link to see if Ford has any additional information: https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/

roaddiet

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 RAV4 Hybrid
I'll be trading in my 2019 Rav4 hybrid on the BS. I have very little bad to say about it.
I don't have carplay or android auto, that came in 2020. I have the well documented fuel fill issue where it is difficult to get a full tank of gas.

I'm trading it in because we want the Bronco Sport. That's it. Otherwise I will whole heartedly recommend the Rav4 hybrid.
Do you know if Toyota ever fixed the fuel filler issues on later models?

I haven’t had too many issues with my 2017 Escape. It has a lot of interior rattles and one of the front speakers was replaced under warranty — now the other seems fuzzy and needs replacing. One of the front struts needed to be replaced under warranty. It’s kind of a noisy car though. Otherwise it’s been easy to own.

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
I asked but they won't give me the order number. I have read on this site somewhere to get it off the window sticker so I tried that but info won't display
Call Ford Marketing @ 800-334-4375 . They are great. Tell them you are looking for your order # and they will find it. You will need to tell them your name, the dealer name, and if any other orders are similar they might ask you to verify some specific features. Once you have the Order Number you can use the shop.ford.com link.

Outer Banks
First Name
Tara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Call Ford Marketing @ 800-334-4375 . They are great. Tell them you are looking for your order # and they will find it. You will need to tell them your name, the dealer name, and if any other orders are similar they might ask you to verify some specific features. Once you have the Order Number you can use the shop.ford.com link.
Even if I didn't place the order? Would my dealership know I asked Ford marketing for the info? The dealership ordered it for themselves and I just put a deposit down. I've been waiting since Jan. They ordered it in November I guess.

JerryC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 BII , 2021 BL on order 3-19-21
Do you know if Toyota ever fixed the fuel filler issues on later models?

I haven’t had too many issues with my 2017 Escape. It has a lot of interior rattles and one of the front speakers was replaced under warranty — now the other seems fuzzy and needs replacing. One of the front struts needed to be replaced under warranty. It’s kind of a noisy car though. Otherwise it’s been easy to own.
I don't know if the new ones are fixed, you might check a Rav4 forum.

Toyota sent me a "not really a recall" letter with some BS (not bronco Sport, the other BS) about how many gallons from empty to full and if you get that many it's all good (for them). What happens is that you essentially lose about 3 gallons of capacity. Fortunately it's a hybrid and you'll still get 450 miles around town pretty easy. I routinely get middle 40's around town. It's not so much the issue as the response that ticks me off.

I found a little trick, fill it on the slowest setting and after the nozzle clicks off wait 30 seconds or more if you can and then trickle in gas. Last time at the pump I got 1.6 gallons more in the tank that way.
Sponsored