Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
I am out of the waiting room, as my BL arrived at the dealer today! A week earlier than the Ford Tracker said it would (7/28-8/3) . Problem for me is I cant even go pick it up with my foot in a boot and my mother in law is coming tomorrow to visit delaying my pickup even further. oh joy. lol

However, I figured I would put my timeline and railcar map here for others as reference. The dates to the far left are when i called CSX. My dealer did not give me any info, i never got emails, so all i had was Ford chat/phone and CSX as my informants lol

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 1658355101822
I guess traveling along I10 would have made way too much sense. Let's go to Miami via Toledo from AZ. I have to believe there are train tracks going through Texas seeing how I've been stopped at them for a long time over the years.
Sponsored

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Bluebaru

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BS Badlands, 2019 VW GTI Rabbit ed. 03 JCW MCS
Anybody experience Problems with Chapman Ford in Pa? I seem to have run into some problems, now that my car is ready for pickup. Keeping my fingers crossed on this.

klawrence27

Big Bend
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Chevelle, 2016 Chevrolet SS Sedan
My BS arrived at the dealer, I'm going to pick it up tomorrow!

MNBroncoLady

Outer Banks
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.flyingorangewebdesign.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford
My sales guy calls me to tell they got notification my Outer Banks was built and I should have it next month.

Um dude, they just emailed me last week pushing back my build date to August 22nd.

He says he’ll call me back.

(me knowing it won’t be with good news)

I hate when I’m right. It is NOT my Bronco Sport that was built. And the build date shows what I have currently.

Sad 🐼

Hooligan88

Outer Banks
First Name
Holli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
My sales guy calls me to tell they got notification my Outer Banks was built and I should have it next month.

Um dude, they just emailed me last week pushing back my build date to August 22nd.

He says he’ll call me back.

(me knowing it won’t be with good news)

I hate when I’m right. It is NOT my Bronco Sport that was built. And the build date shows what I have currently.

Sad 🐼
I ordered mine on 4/2 and i never got any emails and I call ford and mine says in production 07/07 and produced but in limbo now waiting on it to be released to shipping. I am in MN too. It seems like forever….good luck with yours! I ordered hot pepper red too. Good taste!

Reactions: WLK

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
It usually takes forever and there's always the stipulation of Covid delays but I was surprised that I picked up my BS on 7/5 and picked my plates up from the dealer on 7/19. That was record time, even pre-Covid.
I did spring for the National Park plates, so maybe that's causing the extra delay.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anybody experience Problems with Chapman Ford in Pa? I seem to have run into some problems, now that my car is ready for pickup. Keeping my fingers crossed on this.
Did you reach out to Tom? He is active on the G6 forum more so than here. He’s a good guy and should be able to help you. @dealerinsider

Bluebaru

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BS Badlands, 2019 VW GTI Rabbit ed. 03 JCW MCS
Did you reach out to Tom? He is active on the G6 forum more so than here. He’s a good guy and should be able to help you. @dealerinsider
Thank you again, I'll reach out to him. I wrote a more detailed response to your suggestion in their 4% under invoice post. Hoping it's a miss-understanding.

00Doc

Big Bend
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger 4x4 XLT, Ordered 2022 Bronco Sport BB
Six months in the Waiting Room and I picked this up yesterday. 😊😊😊

I can't say enough about how enjoyable dealing with Granger Ford was. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room bronco

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

As compared to what @Bluebaru is finding at Chapman. I trust your price protection was covered. Passenger insulation panel included?

Looks great by the way!

Petroph

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FX4 F150

I'm still waiting for mine to be shipped for over 2 weeks now lol. I told myself I won't worry about it, it'll be here when it's here. But I find myself looking at the ford tracker daily now looking for any type of update.

Last edited:

klawrence27

Big Bend
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Chevelle, 2016 Chevrolet SS Sedan
I got mine today too. Price protection applied, $1,000 offer applied, no hassle. Purchased from Donley Ford in Mt Vernon, OH. As others have said, it's definitely worth the wait!

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 957D8CBC-6761-4145-B3A5-35D20A86673A.JPG

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room Resized_20220722_145122

00Doc

Big Bend
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger 4x4 XLT, Ordered 2022 Bronco Sport BB
As compared to what @Bluebaru is finding at Chapman. I trust your price protection was covered. Passenger insulation panel included?

Looks great by the way!
Thanks, yes no hassles about price, they applied the Custom Order Rebate before I brought it up. None of the new builds have the panel. I had already ordered one as I suspect they have all gone the way of the engine cover. It was less than $60 shipped. I wasn't going to drive back to Des Moines for one to be warrantied so I didn't even bring it up with them.

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Does anybody who picked up their order recently have insight into Ford Credit's current financing rates? With the feds hiking up interest rates I'd imagine the vehicle market is also affected. I financed my Big Bend at 1.9% and I'm slightly worried I won't get a rate anywhere near that when I pick up the Badlands in a few months. I'd love to hear what folks have been offered from Ford.
Sponsored