thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I’m still in the exceptionally annoying wait for it to move from the rail yard to the dealer. The opacity of this particular wait really sucks. It’s roughly 170 miles from rail yard to dealer and I just want to be done waiting.
The worst part is that the VVR will have the information, but probably not in time for it to be relevant.
Sponsored

rrali33tt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport, 22' BSBL on order
I am out of the waiting room, as my BL arrived at the dealer today! A week earlier than the Ford Tracker said it would (7/28-8/3) . Problem for me is I cant even go pick it up with my foot in a boot and my mother in law is coming tomorrow to visit delaying my pickup even further. oh joy. lol

However, I figured I would put my timeline and railcar map here for others as reference. The dates to the far left are when i called CSX. My dealer did not give me any info, i never got emails, so all i had was Ford chat/phone and CSX as my informants lol

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 1658355101822

AmazingSieve

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
I am out of the waiting room, as my BL arrived at the dealer today! A week earlier than the Ford Tracker said it would (7/28-8/3) . Problem for me is I cant even go pick it up with my foot in a boot and my mother in law is coming tomorrow to visit delaying my pickup even further. oh joy. lol

However, I figured I would put my timeline and railcar map here for others as reference. The dates to the far left are when i called CSX. My dealer did not give me any info, i never got emails, so all i had was Ford chat/phone and CSX as my informants lol

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 1658355101822
Congrats and I like how it took the scenic route.

And just calmly tell the MIL you’re more excited to see the car than her, I’m sure she’ll understand and empathize with your excitement.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Can dealer bring vehicle to you and you sign papers? Since covid a lot of dealers offer that service.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Had another random person walk up and complement me for the Velocity Blue color today.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I also received my registration today, sans license plates. I received a 2 month temp registration as well and some excuse about covid delaying the coming of the plates. Beautiful state, incompetent government.

MNBroncoLady

Outer Banks
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.flyingorangewebdesign.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I also received my registration today, sans license plates. I received a 2 month temp registration as well and some excuse about covid delaying the coming of the plates. Beautiful state, incompetent government.
We’ve been waiting for Vanity plates since early June. Temp tag expires 8/1 so guess we’ll see.

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Had another random person walk up and complement me for the Velocity Blue color today.
Nice! I’m surprised even with silver how much I stand out. People seem to point at the ‘BRONCO’ in big letters across the grill & start discussing. Even in silver, this thing isn’t anonymous. The most attention I’ve had in a car since I sold my 89 mustang.

Petroph

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FX4 F150
Still waiting for my shipping notification. 😑 Hoping my dealer doesn't try to pull some crap considering my window sticker is like 4gs higher then when I originally placed my order. Seems like I'm reading alot of these dealers seem to "forget" alot of stuff regarding price protection and rebates.

Broncette

Badlands
First Name
Tracey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Tracker said my car was delivered yesterday. Sales guy says he hasn't seen it so I really hope he sees it today.

Reactions: MJE

Lorri2516

Badlands
First Name
Lorri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
My rail car departed Spriggs WV this morning. Just needs to get to Richmond VA. I'm so close to being out of the waiting room.

Today makes 230 days in the waiting room.

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Driving the Husband’s F-150
Still waiting for my shipping notification. 😑 Hoping my dealer doesn't try to pull some crap considering my window sticker is like 4gs higher then when I originally placed my order. Seems like I'm reading alot of these dealers seem to "forget" alot of stuff regarding price protection and rebates.
We need a thread just for those built in July before the shut down (or go the 6/27 build week thread). I’ll start a July 2022 Waiting Room thread.

LoveIsLife

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS Big Bend
It usually takes forever and there's always the stipulation of Covid delays but I was surprised that I picked up my BS on 7/5 and picked my plates up from the dealer on 7/19. That was record time, even pre-Covid.

klawrence27

Big Bend
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Chevelle, 2016 Chevrolet SS Sedan
Tracker said my car was delivered yesterday. Sales guy says he hasn't seen it so I really hope he sees it today.
Did your BS rail end in Wayne, MI? Mine has been there since 7/6. I am hoping mine is arriving to my dealer in OH soon. Where about in OH are you? I'm in central OH.

Broncette

Badlands
First Name
Tracey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Did your BS rail end in Wayne, MI? Mine has been there since 7/6. I am hoping mine is arriving to my dealer in OH soon. Where about in OH are you? I'm in central OH.
No, mine ended up in Lordstown. I'm in northeast Ohio. It arrived in Lordstown on the 16th and delivered at the dealer last night the 20th.
Sponsored