thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I actually had a great conversation with New Vehicle Support today. The thing holding my vehicle up is final inspection, no parts are on hold and there are no quality control issues (unless final inspection shows something). I believe this is the case for all of the July builds. Once the final inspection happens (which was probably stymied because of the shutdown) it will be loaded onto a convoy to be taken to the rail yard at which time I should receive my rail car number and my tracker will be updated as shipped.
Knowing something is such a relief. We know we can't affect the outcome, but knowing what to expect relieves a lot of mental anguish. Anticipation without certainty doubles dopamine levels in the brain. It can feel like being in a fight or flight situation for days.
Sponsored

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Driving the Husbandā€™s F-150
Knowing something is such a relief. We know we can't affect the outcome, but knowing what to expect relieves a lot of mental anguish. Anticipation without certainty doubles dopamine levels in the brain. It can feel like being in a fight or flight situation for days.
Absolutely, it was nice speaking with someone who knew something and was able to answer all my ā€œclarifyingā€ questions. It would be listed as on hold of there were parts missing or a quality control issue, and it definitely is not listed that way on the visibility report. It was also reassuring to hear the process of being put on a convoy to the rail yard after final
Inspection.

Hooligan88

Outer Banks
First Name
Holli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Absolutely, it was nice speaking with someone who knew something and was able to answer all my ā€œclarifyingā€ questions. It would be listed as on hold of there were parts missing or a quality control issue, and it definitely is not listed that way on the visibility report. It was also reassuring to hear the process of being put on a convoy to the rail yard after final
Inspection.

Hooligan88

Outer Banks
First Name
Holli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
what is new vehicle support? Is there a new number or anything? I am guessing that is what is up with mine too. When I called like a week and a half ago the lady told me there were no holds on mine as well and it was just waiting for release to shipping. I am thinking maybe they will just release all of them next week after the shut downā€¦.perhaps. The last guy I talked to at Ford basically said that it just shows in production and he has seen where people get their vehicles before it even switches to shippedā€¦.ah okā€¦he said well you know with computer glitches and stuff. I just laughed at that. this Has been an interesting 3 1/2 months so far. I sure hope the bronco is worth all this!

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
what is new vehicle support? Is there a new number or anything? I am guessing that is what is up with mine too. When I called like a week and a half ago the lady told me there were no holds on mine as well and it was just waiting for release to shipping. I am thinking maybe they will just release all of them next week after the shut downā€¦.perhaps. The last guy I talked to at Ford basically said that it just shows in production and he has seen where people get their vehicles before it even switches to shippedā€¦.ah okā€¦he said well you know with computer glitches and stuff. I just laughed at that. this Has been an interesting 3 1/2 months so far. I sure hope the bronco is worth all this!
Iā€™m sure itā€™s the same number, I called on my desk phone at work while still chatting and lost the number when the chat ended (unless thereā€™s a way to look up old chats). She seemed very knowledgeable, so Iā€™m hoping she wasnā€™t blowing smoke (I really donā€™t think she was, Iā€™m a middle school
Assistant Principal and am pretty good at spotting lies).

Hooligan88

Outer Banks
First Name
Holli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Iā€™m sure itā€™s the same number, I called on my desk phone at work while still chatting and lost the number when the chat ended (unless thereā€™s a way to look up old chats). She seemed very knowledgeable, so Iā€™m hoping she wasnā€™t blowing smoke (I really donā€™t think she was, Iā€™m a middle school
Assistant Principal and am pretty good at spotting lies).
Haā€¦love it. Right now the different responses I am getting all have me baffled but just because it seems like forever and I am getting excited and anxious! In the meantime keep shopping for accessories I guessšŸ˜‚

Petroph

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FX4 F150
@Petroph showed a 7/8 In Production and shipped was at least moved to "Built" promptly - with a loaded Badlands. Any word on shipment?

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 1658155503541
No word on shipping yet since the built email on the 8th. šŸ˜©

Petroph

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FX4 F150
And what features does it have? Trying to make sense as to why 7/4 builds are being held up ā€œIn Productionā€ on the tracker.
Well according to their signature it's loaded up. Doesn't look 'shipped' yet though... so maybe something snuck through on the computer but that's all?
I actually had a great conversation with New Vehicle Support today. The thing holding my vehicle up is final inspection, no parts are on hold and there are no quality control issues (unless final inspection shows something). I believe this is the case for all of the July builds. Once the final inspection happens (which was probably stymied because of the shutdown) it will be loaded onto a convoy to be taken to the rail yard at which time I should receive my rail car number and my tracker will be updated as shipped.
Just to add to this conversation. Wasn't there some shutdown during that week or following week in Mexico, which most of these Broncos are probably built, for some holiday? I can't recall, but That could be a hold up if some weren't able to finish their final inspections before the closure. I would assume though there would be movement again moving forward this week for those people in the same build week.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Long-time lurker, first time poster. Thank you to everybody for the info I've learned so far. I wanted to give my timeline for everybody wondering when their BS may be built.

Badlands - Cactus Gray
Premium
360+
Moonroof
Tow

12/1 - Confirmation Email
3/31 - VIN, scheduled for 5/30
5/20 - Email, delayed until 6/6
6/1 - Invoice date
6/2 - Window Sticker
6/18 - Built Email

Now I'm just waiting to make sure it gets on a train šŸ¤žšŸ»
This gives me hope! Thank you for sharing. Fingers crossed you have it by now/get it real soon!

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just to add to this conversation. Wasn't there some shutdown during that week or following week in Mexico, which most of these Broncos are probably built, for some holiday? I can't recall, but That could be a hold up if some weren't able to finish their final inspections before the closure. I would assume though there would be movement again moving forward this week for those people in the same build week.
Thatā€™s what Iā€™m hopingšŸ¤žšŸ¼šŸ€

BadlandsinMI

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Alright, mine arrived and unloaded in Wayne MI this morning. My dealer is around 20 mins away from there. Does anyone know the likely trucking company to track with and where I should look? Trying to get an idea for when to expect it to arrive. It seems like this step is especially unpredictable.
Mine arrived in Wayne on the 13th as well. If you learn how to track from there, let me know. My dealer is north of Lansing

subliminal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mine arrived in Wayne on the 13th as well. If you learn how to track from there, let me know. My dealer is north of Lansing
Never found a way, but mine showed up at the dealer today, pickup tomorrow, so maybe you'll be soon. I tried everything I could think of and no tracking seemed to work. Ford Chat told me *last night* it was estimated August 4th still, then it showed up today the 18th. So that avenue is pretty worthless at this stage.

klawrence27

Big Bend
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Chevelle, 2016 Chevrolet SS Sedan
My car arrived at Wayne, MI 7/6. I was just told today by Ford Chat that my ETA changed from 7/10-7/16 to 7/22-7/28. I was afraid this last part would drag on. I'm only 175 miles away from Wayne.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My car arrived at Wayne, MI 7/6. I was just told today by Ford Chat that my ETA changed from 7/10-7/16 to 7/22-7/28. I was afraid this last part would drag on. I'm only 175 miles away from Wayne.
It was 12 days for my BSBL to catch a truck for the last 140 mile run up I-5. Such short hauls are very localized problems, so only people in your immediate area will have data that is relevant to your situation.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wow lots of movement of new vehicles... I hope to be soon in that mix... @klawrence27 and mine were detrained yesterday at the Michigan Assembly Plant in Wayne Michigan...

If someone could help me figure out how to get registered with united road I'd appreciate....
You've been strangely silent for a couple of weeks. What gives?
Sponsored