nch5013

Big Bend
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 KB Big Bend
A lot of Bronco Sports on Autotrader and listed on dealer web sites they don't have them they are on order or in transit. A lot of dealers list them as In Stock when they have not even been built yet.
This one is in transit apparently. Window sticker is available - date at the bottom is 5/16 - actually has the 360+ too, which I DIDN'T order... If only I could go on a Florida vacation right now... LOL
Sponsored

Attachments

CCFarmer

First Edition
First Name
CeeCee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
This one is in transit apparently. Window sticker is available - date at the bottom is 5/16 - actually has the 360+ too, which I DIDN'T order... If only I could go on a Florida vacation right now... LOL
This car has a current sticker date of 5/18 and was actually delivered yesterday according to the tracker sites (http://fordtracker.tech and https://www.macheforum.com/site/pages/tracker/) and also has information in ETIS (PTI Information) https://www.etis.ford.com/vehicleRegSelector.do. My dealer stock order shows in production on the tracker sites, but no PTI information; however the vehicle does show on ETIS but without detail. I'm trying really hard to figure all of the pieces of the puzzle out - and when I get it - I will share!

Martinjv71

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BadLands
yes it was in body on last day of production and goes to paint afterwards and was assembled today I bet. I used to work on the assembly line and my father was an electrician in the body shop at Edison Assembly in NJ before it shut down. I remembered the whole process. Actual assembly is quick and done in over 3-4 hours once vehicle is out of body and paint. Paint is done just a day before and body just before that where floorpan, frame and panels are welded.
Thank you!

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
I thought green window sticker customer ordered vehicle. But customer may have backed out. But yeah that one looks great.

pixlpush

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tern GSD Ebike (car free at the moment)
My BL/BL pkg build week has been bumped back to week of 6/7 from 5/31 Has anyone that has had there build week changed back to a earlier time.
yes, I ordered on 2-3-21 BL+BL, Tow, CMS, Steelies. Last time I check my production week moved from 6-7 to 5-31. It’s changed five times at this point so I’m not holding my breath.

Last edited:

Martinjv71

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BadLands
yes, I ordered on 2-3-21 BL+BL, Tow, CMS, Steelies. Last time I check my production week moved from 6-7 to 5-31. It’s change five times at this point so I’m not holding my breath.
They must be working overtime! hahaha

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
yes, I ordered on 2-3-21 BL+BL, Tow, CMS, Steelies. Last time I check my production week moved from 6-7 to 5-31. It’s change five times at this point so I’m not holding my breath.
Hopefully you will see window sticker soon.

BSB75

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2021 Bronco Sport Badlands CO
I think you are right on spot hopefully. MY ECU information just showed up on the FORDEtis page under vehicle information. Fingers Crossed!
Hoping for the best for you and next exciting part is the delivery!

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB

Craftybronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I finally got a bit more info and it wasn’t from any Ford email (which I still haven’t gotten) or even the Ford tracking site. I have an actual production/build date
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 7C826198-FA04-4BDE-9F76-3D0F0B7F666E

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Welcome to the club!! I am at 120 days now for my unicorn of Badlands . Was informed today by dealer that he saw it on visibility report as being built today. Crossing my fingers that is actually true as I have had 6 schedule changes.
Was supposed to resume this week. I'd say you should be in good shape.
Sponsored