lmmila625

Outer Banks
First Name
Linsey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Can somebody help me out. Is the date on the bottom the build date? I have a deposit on an OB with a dealer and the date on the window sticker is 4/21 and I was told by the dealer they are expecting it to be delivered on or around June 6. Just trying to gage if it might be in earlier than the 6th.
Sponsored

SKBanister

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
I ordered mine Badlands, Badlands package, gray top on 2/6/21. I was just told last wk that my build date is May 21st. I should receive it at the end of June.

CCFarmer

First Edition
First Name
CeeCee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
so the date changed at the bottom of my window sticker. does it only change when something happens? no change on the tracking sites, even etis, but change to bottom of sticker - 5/1 5/2 5/8 and now 5/15

CCFarmer

First Edition
First Name
CeeCee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I received 1 week bump yesterday to 5/31.

Oredered 2/9

1st Build week 5/10
2nd 5/3
3rd 5/10
4th 5/24
Current 5/31

Hope this is the last!
do you have a window sticker? does the date at the bottom change?

nch5013

Big Bend
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 KB Big Bend
Oof... why I do this to myself... Checked the AutoTrader search, and found one IDENTICAL to my build... over 1000 miles away in Florida :headbang: *sigh*
3 weeks til build week...

Bamster00

Badlands
First Name
Bam Bam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV4
Hi - I ordered my blue BL+BL w tow on March 31 and still have a build date of May 31, but considering so many others are still waiting, I have my doubts (date only changed once so far). Other than the Ford email w/ links, is there any other way to track the build date? I've had the VIN # for about a month or so. thanks.

skwillis

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Hi - I ordered my blue BL+BL w tow on March 31 and still have a build date of May 31, but considering so many others are still waiting, I have my doubts (date only changed once so far). Other than the Ford email w/ links, is there any other way to track the build date? I've had the VIN # for about a month or so. thanks.
I have the exact order and build date. Mine also has changed once (orig. build date was 5/15), BL & BL trim, tow package....like you I'm pretty certain we will be bumped to a much later date.

SKBanister

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
I have the exact order and build date. Mine also has changed once (orig. build date was 5/15), BL & BL trim, tow package....like you I'm pretty certain we will be bumped to a much later date.
I'm going to wait until next week before I check the status. I'm really hoping for the best.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Oof... why I do this to myself... Checked the AutoTrader search, and found one IDENTICAL to my build... over 1000 miles away in Florida :headbang: *sigh*
3 weeks til build week...
A lot of Bronco Sports on Autotrader and listed on dealer web sites they don't have them they are on order or in transit. A lot of dealers list them as In Stock when they have not even been built yet.

SportWest

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport Badlands
A lot of Bronco Sports on Autotrader and listed on dealer web sites they don't have them they are on order or in transit. A lot of dealers list them as In Stock when they have not even been built yet.
This is how I snagged mine: I called 4 or 5 dealers about their listings and only one had a Sport in 'real' inventory, just off the truck. "We're not putting pics online for another few days if you want to check it out."

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
This is how I snagged mine: I called 4 or 5 dealers about their listings and only one had a Sport in 'real' inventory, just off the truck. "We're not putting pics online for another few days if you want to check it out."
I think a lot of dealers are not putting Bronco Sports online because they already have lots of buyers. Why pay someone, probably hourly person, to 'list" a vehicle when they can be sold without being listed. I think that is why some people are finding them by calling dealers vs just looking online.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Can somebody help me out. Is the date on the bottom the build date? I have a deposit on an OB with a dealer and the date on the window sticker is 4/21 and I was told by the dealer they are expecting it to be delivered on or around June 6. Just trying to gage if it might be in earlier than the 6th.
My dealer suggested and the sticker indicated May 28. I got a phone call on May 7 it was on the lot. I would expect earlier more than on time or later.

Billy the Kid

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
I had a build week of May 31. My dealer is checking to see if it has changed. I'll tell you what I hear.

Jumbo1953

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Ordered a Cactus Gray BL+BL on 2/22 and a build date of 6/28. Probably never see it. I can’t figure out how they decide when a vehicle is going to be built. I even bribed them with an extra $500. ?

DakotaTimber

Badlands
First Name
DakotaTimber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL + BL, 360+, tow +
My dealer suggested and the sticker indicated May 28. I got a phone call on May 7 it was on the lot. I would expect earlier more than on time or later.
I agree...mine is waiting for PPF and Ceramic coating on the dealership floor as it came in 2 weeks early.
Sponsored