Group_44

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Platinum,80 Triumph TR8, 69 Jag XKE 2+2
Got the call this morning I've been waiting for, the Bronco Sport has arrived at the dealer. I should be able to pick it up tomorrow afternoon. Going to take a ride to the dealer today to give it a good look over. Interestingly enough the Palsapp site still shows pending. Update: Took a trip to the dealer, it's all there, in one piece, sticker on the window states they test drove it, probably took it for pizza and beer.

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 1937747974941317477

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room IMG_20210813_1215228

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room IMG_20210813_1221061
Sponsored

Last edited:

BroncoMT

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maxda3
You negotiated a price with the dealer back when you ordered it. That is what you should pay.
I asked when I placed the order and the guy said "should be msrp", but nothing written down and signed. That's why I wanted to find out what others who got their BS fairly recently paid.

Last edited:

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
I asked when I placed the order and the guy said "should be msrp", but nothing written down and signed. That's why I wanted to find out what others who got their BS fairly recently paid.
I received a quote from my dealer in a PDF file when I ordered it. Quote included title, taxes, tags, processing fees, destination charges all detailed and line itemed. I do not have a "signed contract". However this dealer is not listing anything they have over MSRP even though their lot is near empty. So will dealer honor that price if mine ever comes in? Probably. But Ford won't make dealers honor any price so it will vary dealer to dealer.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
So true... yet such a hard pill to swallow for those waiting. Not to be redundant, but my dealer said he would sell my BL for $8k over sticker... and have 5 people on a call-back list that want my exact package at that price. FMC is in a real "pickle" at the moment... I just wish they would hire General Colin Powell or some other hard charging dude to take control of this situation and put an action plan together that would ship these in-complete Broncs to the dealership with an incentive plan to chip and install missing control modules.
All Ford would have to do for ppl who have excessive waits is tell those customers "hey you matter to us" and "we are sorry for this long wait" and "we will apply a discount to your vehicle". Does Ford do any of those things? Nope instead we get the silent treatment middle finger from Ford who comes across as "we do not care one bit about you". That is how they roll. They do not care we are inconvenienced, they do not care if we go buy something else, they do not care if we never buy another Ford again, they do not care period. Apparently customers do not matter to Ford based on their treatment of waiting customers.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Bought in May, paid MSRP minus X plan, $500 incentive, and dealer discount. I came out below MSRP after taxes and fees. Unfortunately it sounds like most dealers are not like that

JerryC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 BII , 2021 BL on order 3-19-21
All Ford would have to do for ppl who have excessive waits is tell those customers "hey you matter to us" and "we are sorry for this long wait" and "we will apply a discount to your vehicle". Does Ford do any of those things? Nope instead we get the silent treatment middle finger from Ford who comes across as "we do not care one bit about you". That is how they roll. They do not care we are inconvenienced, they do not care if we go buy something else, they do not care if we never buy another Ford again, they do not care period. Apparently customers do not matter to Ford based on their treatment of waiting customers.
You left out that Ford does not care how many Fords we have bought in the past or how many people we sent to Ford in the past.
Ford also does not care how many people we convince to never buy a Ford and to never set foot in a Ford dealer.

mindleak

Outer Banks
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
So my window sticker went from 8/6 to 8/13, even though it's been "in transit" since 8/7... any clue as to what that could mean?

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
So my window sticker went from 8/6 to 8/13, even though it's been "in transit" since 8/7... any clue as to what that could mean?
Typically when it starts to jump around it's getting close to delivery. Probably updated rail to carrier if I had to guess. It changes on Fridays.

mindleak

Outer Banks
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Typically when it starts to jump around it's getting close to delivery. Probably updated rail to carrier if I had to guess. It changes on Fridays.
Oooo exciting! I think you need like a "The Oracle" flair or something on here, you always seem to have answers and are quick to respond. I appreciate your contributions!

Group_44

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Platinum,80 Triumph TR8, 69 Jag XKE 2+2
Mine changed like that the day it was taken off the rail car at the yard waiting to be loaded on the truck for delivery to the dealer.

mdketch06

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150, 71 Mach 1
Any thoughts on why I never had window sticker generated when this week was my build week?

GBECK

Outer Banks
First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Internet
You left out that Ford does not care how many Fords we have bought in the past or how many people we sent to Ford in the past.
Ford also does not care how many people we convince to never buy a Ford and to never set foot in a Ford dealer.

mindleak

Outer Banks
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mine changed like that the day it was taken off the rail car at the yard waiting to be loaded on the truck for delivery to the dealer.
I might be starting to freak out.

GBECK

Outer Banks
First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Internet
I totally agree with this statement. Been a Ford customer since 1996, I'll never buy another one, and already convinced to neighbor not to buy a F250.
They just do not care! My BS has been built for 8 weeks now, and nothing has happened since 6/10.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Any thoughts on why I never had window sticker generated when this week was my build week?
Window sticker is acknowledgement of build being pulled for scheduling. It could be parts constraints or could be timing. Try searching again and perhaps have your dealer/manager look into it, they have full visibility for their allocations.
*This may give you unwanted info
  • On Thursday, August 12, Bronco Sport, Edge, Escape, Mach E, Mustang, Transit Connect Wagon and Transit Connect Van will not be selected for scheduling.
"Scheduling is done on Thursday's and VIN numbers are assigned when the order is scheduled. The exception is vehicles scheduled for export or vehicles produced in foreign plants (EcoSport, Transit Connect) for sale in North America which have VIN numbers assigned closer to production. There have been a number of reports lately from BOF members that have called Ford and been told that certain order status information is no longer available. I can't confirm this but it may be a reaction from Ford due to what I expect is a large increase in the volume of phone calls related to order status inquiries"
8/30 clean up scheduling assume this is stuff waiting on parts and those scheduled with vin but no build yet.
9/6 9/13 9/20 9/27 are all current build dates for scheduling
From blueovalforums. Curiously the PDF for 8/6 shows no scheduling for the sport. I want to believe that means the September scheduling is set and October is not as the new orders start to accumulate. Realizing the bronco just took a major blow due to hard top failures...sports are doing OK.
Sponsored

Last edited: