RS1

Big Bend
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I find these things on the seat backs to be more of a pita to use for anything useful. They seem very narrow.
Help me like and use these things. Only use I’ve found so far is for pens.
Sponsored

OP
OP
RS1

RS1

Big Bend
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
And when I googled MOLE straps looking for guidance it came up MOLLE. But thanks.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Obviously I do not. Looking for some guidance here.
Ford Bronco Sport Uses for Molle straps? PXL_20210615_160203343
Ford Bronco Sport Uses for Molle straps? PXL_20210615_160322918
Ford Bronco Sport Uses for Molle straps? PXL_20210615_160215276

This is my basic rapid pack. Surgical scissors 4x4 gauze, tegaderm, oversize bandaids, Tylenol, compression wraps, nail clippers, 4" blade, multi tool, etc...I take it everywhere. Search molle packs there are thousands of options. It's military regs for loading ruck sack and packs to add tools etc.

Last edited:

Glamdring70

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL
If you don't want to go all in on tactical bags, you can still do a lot with 2" carabiners and hang useful stuff like a trash can or aid kits or sanitizer wipes in holsters. If you shop specifically with the straps in mind, you can slide flashlights, multi-tools and tire gauges in there too. Consider how often you use the back seats for passengers and how much stuff you want to leave exposed in the car too. You could even ignore the straps and drop that stuff in the zipper pocket.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
If you don't want to go all in on tactical bags, you can still do a lot with 2" carabiners and hang useful stuff like a trash can or aid kits or sanitizer wipes in holsters. If you shop specifically with the straps in mind, you can slide flashlights, multi-tools and tire gauges in there too. Consider how often you use the back seats for passengers and how much stuff you want to leave exposed in the car too. You could even ignore the straps and drop that stuff in the zipper pocket.
And some of those drink size packs are perfect for a small fire extinguisher. With riders in the back seat I don't use the molle often. Out mountain biking or traveling yeah it's handy and I use the molle packs on backpacks and I have a radio belt that's a nice feature to carry the smaller bags. They don't cost much and hold a lot of stuff. Good points by glamerding.

Reactions: RS1

Martinjv71

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BadLands
Obviously I do not. Looking for some guidance here.
OK- MOLLE- same thing.... There are so many option. They sell many pouches and bags that can attach with the molle system. You can hang tools with a hook, med kits already premade with Molle Straps on them. I will admit they are placed pretty low and with something big attached will hinder the already low leg room. I hope this helps. I was not trying to be brash in my last email. You can type "Molle" in Amazon and Ebay and see all the results and ideas that come up!

OP
OP
RS1

RS1

Big Bend
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Thank you. Just looking for guidance for what could be a handy option. All new to me.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
OK- MOLLE- same thing.... There are so many option. They sell many pouches and bags that can attach with the molle system. You can hang tools with a hook, med kits already premade with Molle Straps on them. I will admit they are placed pretty low and with something big attached will hinder the already low leg room. I hope this helps. I was not trying to be brash in my last email. You can type "Molle" in Amazon and Ebay and see all the results and ideas that come up!
honestly Martin I just see you as completely straight forward and to the point. I've never seen your posts as brash, maybe I am just similar and read through you a bit better. All good so far as I can tell, you just get to the point :)

lbjailer

First Edition
First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 F150 Lariat 4X4, Bronco Sport First Edition
I just picked up my accessories from the dealer. The first aid kit designed to work on the Molle straps, lots of other things that you can do too is anything you want to place a carabiner on will work too. It would get in the way of you have rear passengers.