Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Hey Bronco Sport community,

I need some help and insights regarding a concerning electrical issue I encountered with my Bronco Sport. While driving at night, all of my interior lights unexpectedly turned off for about fifteen seconds. This happened three times within a span of ten minutes.

During these incidents, not only did the interior lights go pitch black, but also the MPH on my dash, the monitor, the tiny notification lights around the headlights, and all the transmission gauges were affected. It's a complete blackout inside the Bronco.

To add to the mystery, I've noticed a notification on the dash when everything turned back on that says "Front camera is disabled." However, I have a Big Bend model, it doesn't come equipped with a front camera.

Has anyone else experienced this specific notification or have any advice on what could be causing these issues? I'm worried about the safety implications, especially driving at night with my two year old. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
Sponsored

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks Area51
Under warranty? If so, take it in for repair.

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks Area51
I'd certainly would take it back then, especially if it happened right after their repair.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Hey Bronco Sport community,

I need some help and insights regarding a concerning electrical issue I encountered with my Bronco Sport. While driving at night, all of my interior lights unexpectedly turned off for about fifteen seconds. This happened three times within a span of ten minutes.

During these incidents, not only did the interior lights go pitch black, but also the MPH on my dash, the monitor, the tiny notification lights around the headlights, and all the transmission gauges were affected. It's a complete blackout inside the Bronco.

To add to the mystery, I've noticed a notification on the dash when everything turned back on that says "Front camera is disabled." However, I have a Big Bend model, it doesn't come equipped with a front camera.

Has anyone else experienced this specific notification or have any advice on what could be causing these issues? I'm worried about the safety implications, especially driving at night with my two year old. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
Hi there! Would you send us a private message with your VIN and dealership name and location? I’d like to look into this concern on my end.  

NMhunter

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS Badlands
Better the interior lights than the exterior. I had an '81 F-250 with a bad headlight switch. Suddenly, the lights turned off. Fortunately, the brights still worked.
Sponsored