Upset over missing engine cover!

bjbena

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL. EcoSport SES
And if you want one you can order it and the three studs you will need to install it from your Ford dealer. Easy install. The other 30 pages of this thread are devoted to the merits of whether one needs an engine cover or not. Bottom line, it's up to you.
I thought it's 4 studs - 3 short and one long? Doesn't it also need the insulation part that fits under the cover?

R. Bird

Outer Banks
First Name
Marvin Martian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Area 51 OB+OB, 360+, Tow Pkg. (2021)
If so I'm gonna jump on that sucker. Mine doesn't have the hood insulation and it pi$$es me off so bad I can't see straight. ?

?
It’s sad that Ford is sucking some of our joy out of our Bronco ownership because of their shenanigan…

HugeGuyTheory

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I guess it's only fair that even though I did have an engine cover... I did not have a rear camera washer.

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
I am looking forward to the day we all get electric cars.
People will explode when they have a cover but no engine. Should be fun to watch ???
I guess Ford could use Velcro so we could take that engine cover off at night and sleep with it ,,,

Benanza

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I am looking forward to the day we all get electric cars.
People will explode when they have a cover but no engine. Should be fun to watch ???
Until they change their minds ? at that point we'll be asking did your car come with a battery cover
Sponsored