MuddyBoots

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Well, just gave my dealer the deposit to begin the order for a Badlands with Badlands Package, so we'll see if any issues come up.

For those that have gone through the order process how long did it take to receive any type of notification from Ford about your order? This is the first time I have ever ordered a car, I've always just bought something off the lot, so I have no idea how this will go.

Kperry62

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Well, just gave my dealer the deposit to begin the order for a Badlands with Badlands Package, so we'll see if any issues come up.

For those that have gone through the order process how long did it take to receive any type of notification from Ford about your order? This is the first time I have ever ordered a car, I've always just bought something off the lot, so I have no idea how this will go.
I ordered in August and received the first build date from Ford in November.

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
My BL+BL has a build date in mid Feb with an orig order date of 10/26. One thing I've noticed is I haven't seen any BL's in dealer stock with the 17 Carbon grey painted ( aluminum steely) attached. I have a feeling that may also be another snagging option for mine as well.

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
it might actually be the assist+ holding us up. I ordered july31 my build date is feb22. Which would make since why it was withheld from first edition because it’s late availability or wasn’t quite ready for the beginning of production. That’s really the only thing that makes sense to me.

anyway here is a bronco sport with the aluminums. Although I’ve seen these wheels at dealers plenty, It’s the first time I’m seeing my exact build atleast the exterior. Minus the accessories
Ford Bronco Sport Unable to order a Badlands with Badlands package currently B9594DD6-1DE3-4D2F-9853-035B2F5B199E
Looks like this one has pretty much got it all.
Ford Bronco Sport Unable to order a Badlands with Badlands package currently Screenshot (37)

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
I finally called Ford Marketing today after receiving my second order confirmation for my August order. They confirmed my order was accepted in August and that my BL + BL w/ Rapid Red was on a “compatability hold”. Now she didn’t have a clue what that was, but noted that my order was last updated January 6th - which is the same date I received my second order confirmation. We agreed to hope that this meant I was now moving forward and would soon be scheduled. One can only hope!

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
On top of late availability/commodity issues related to the moonroof packages, was reviewing my order today on a whim and noticed priority code 19. Some further research confirmed this is the lowest priority available for customer orders (ranges 10-19) before regular dealer stock (20+). Lower code, faster build.

?

Last edited:

Sargent28

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 Mustang
This is crazy to me. I ordered my Area 51 Navy pier OB+OB on October 30 and picked it up yesterday...I dont understand why earluer orders weren't fulfilled before mine.

2Horse

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
That eta build date looks familiar.

kelC

Badlands
First Name
Kelsea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover LR2
On top of late availability/commodity issues related to the moonroof packages, was reviewing my order today on a whim and noticed priority code 19. Some further research confirmed this is the lowest priority available for customer orders (ranges 10-19) before regular dealer stock (20+). Lower code, faster build.

?
Neat! how did you find that code? Can I figure it out using the bronco sport forum vin track link?
Sponsored