Trailrunner916

Badlands
First Name
Celia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Quick question here. Iwe mounted th nudge bar and the four LED lights. I said audios to the tow hooks. My problem now is that my car keeps going in the shut down mode.(deep sleep mode)I noticed that the. Switches have a light that stays on all the time if that’s possibly draw too much power and killing my battery. I have never accidentally left the lights on, so that’s not an issue. Has anyone else had this problem for us? It’s just unique to my 2021 Badlands.
Sponsored

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
Quick question here. Iwe mounted th nudge bar and the four LED lights. I said audios to the tow hooks. My problem now is that my car keeps going in the shut down mode.(deep sleep mode)I noticed that the. Switches have a light that stays on all the time if that’s possibly draw too much power and killing my battery. I have never accidentally left the lights on, so that’s not an issue. Has anyone else had this problem for us? It’s just unique to my 2021 Badlands.
There have been many reports of bad OEM batteries. Have your battery load tested (not just a voltage check, but a true load test) to determine its health. It's likely your battery is weak and/or failing.

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport
What is "deep sleep mode"?

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
What is "deep sleep mode"?
The system shuts down all non-essential devices that use battery power. You typically lose all the remote access features available using the FordPass app. It's a protective measure meant to preserve battery power for engine start when the system deems the battery is depleted beyond a certain point.

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport
The system shuts down all non-essential devices that use battery power. You typically lose all the remote access features available using the FordPass app. It's a protective measure meant to preserve battery power for engine start when the system deems the battery is depleted beyond a certain point.
Thanks! I learned something good today.

OP
OP

matienzo

Badlands
First Name
Quino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw 428, Bmw X3
Can you help me with the installation process...? PM if you can please :)

Trailrunner916

Badlands
First Name
Celia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
There have been many reports of bad OEM batteries. Have your battery load tested (not just a voltage check, but a true load test) to determine its health. It's likely your battery is weak and/or failing.
Took it to the dealer and they replaced the defective battery with an AGM style battery

CrazyKZ

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
Yes! You can have you cake and eat it too. RC Nudge bar and tow hooks. Just need to notch the bracket and lop off the whole bottom of the bracket because it's dead weight and doesn't line up with anything. This install is on the 2023 Badlands. I was determined. I also had to paint the hooks red to show off that they are really there. haha
Ford Bronco Sport Try again - HELP with RC Nudge Bar install on BADLANDS Hooks2

CrazyKZ

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
Yes, it IS possible. I have it done and still have the hooks! I even painted them red so you can tell that I still have them. haha
There is a crossbar that isn't on the BL, but even with it (yes, I even ordered it in case it would work), it doesn't line up. The lower section of the bracket was just dead weight, so got it cut off.
I was denied installation by several places, but one Ford dealership took on the task and so glad they did.
You can see from the last picture that the frame and the RC bracket don't line up. It wasn't worth trying to weld them together somehow.
Rough Country claims that one day they will one day have one made for the BL, but I didn't want to wait.

Ford Bronco Sport Try again - HELP with RC Nudge Bar install on BADLANDS 2
Ford Bronco Sport Try again - HELP with RC Nudge Bar install on BADLANDS Hooks2
Ford Bronco Sport Try again - HELP with RC Nudge Bar install on BADLANDS Bracket
Sponsored