Full Send

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport, 2016 F-150 XLT Sport
Looks awesome! Can I ask where you got the platform rack from? I’m interested in getting the same one.

OP
BagOJuice

BagOJuice

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Looks awesome! Can I ask where you got the platform rack from? I’m interested in getting the same one.
Thanks! I ordered mine through REI. They are partnered with Yakima and licensed to sell their stuff. Just make sure you get all the pieces. I ordered the timberline towers and lock n load SL adaptors with mine so I can attach the rack to the factory roof rails without the need for a cross bar

Full Send

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport, 2016 F-150 XLT Sport
Thanks! I ordered mine through REI. They are partnered with Yakima and licensed to sell their stuff. Just make sure you get all the pieces. I ordered the timberline towers and lock n load SL adaptors with mine so I can attach the rack to the factory roof rails without the need for a cross bar

Beauty, thanks for the info. Cheers!

t6a6y6

Big Bend
First Name
Thiti
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
That's awesome! I ordered mine via Rack Attack but it's currently backordered and they said they have no idea when the products will back instock from Yakima.

OP
BagOJuice

BagOJuice

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
yea that looks great! how’s the wind noise?
Thanks! Wind noise is a little increased but not bad. I was expecting worse to be honest. I havent packed it out yet though, only with recovery gear for a beach trip so far. So i cant say how that will be with more gear on it.

Johnperrion

Badlands
First Name
John
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Bein able to attach to the rails without crossbars is a nice touch. Looking good! Keep us posted on the build.

Advertisement

Advertisement