Trail App for Bronco only

Dude

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Use Gaia instead. It's viewable on your SYNC display, you can download maps so they're available outside of cell service, and you can also use it for hiking.
Gaia App is the best ! Add besides hiking and driving, Gaia App works great for trail bike riding with my E-bike.
Ford Bronco Sport Trail App for Bronco only 1683133819112

Dude

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If you would like to see your Bronco Sport Model supported in the Bronco Trail App, I recommend you send an email to [email protected] with your Bronco Sport year and model.

I sent an email requesting support for my 2022 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands with Premium Package. But send your email even if you have the same.

Letā€™s flood the App Developers with requests for Bronco Sport support!!

Below are 2 comments the App Developers have received to-date as posted review comments on their Bronco Trail App and as you can see the way to get Bronco Sport added is to email the App Developersā€¦

Bronco Sport
Bronco Sport: Dude
Please add the Bronco Sport vehicle as a supported vehicle in the Bronco Trail App.
Thanks!

Developer Response
Hi! Please send us an email at
[email protected] with your year and model and we will add it to the list of potential supported vehicles. Thank you!

Bronco Sport not "supported"
FanaticalTom
Why exclude Bronco Sport owners? We are part of the Bronco Family. Please consider allowing us access to the app!

Developer Response
Tom, we too are bummed we couldn't include Bronco Sport in the initial release. Please send us an email at [email protected] with your year and model and we will add it to the list of potential supported vehicles. Thank you!

Sleddog

Big Bend
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Cactus Grey.
Email sent

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
If you would like to see your Bronco Sport Model supported in the Bronco Trail App, I recommend you send an email to [email protected] with your Bronco Sport year and model.
My guess is Ford now realizes how little difference there is in off-road capability between the Bronco Sport and the full-size Bronco for most owners' needs, and it's looking for other ways to differentiate between the two, and to justify the absurd price premium for the full-size Bronco.

Dude

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My guess is Ford now realizes how little difference there is in off-road capability between the Bronco Sport and the full-size Bronco for most owners' needs, and it's looking for other ways to differentiate between the two, and to justify the absurd price premium for the full-size Bronco.
Yep I had the same thought and maybe you are correct except the App claims it will support ā€œotherā€ vehicles which given the App name is Bronco Trail App I am doubtful but IDK for sure.

BTW.. The Apps opening splash screen states the App is curated for everyone!!

WELCOME TO THE ADVENTURE
Discover all the places you can go with the new Broncoā„¢ Trail App. Get specialized trail recommendations, curated for everyone, made by enthusiasts.

Currently the Bronco Sport App has a number of issues and the App rating us a lowly 2.9 out of 5 today.

Last edited:

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It's literally just clearance for most obstacles. I'd take my Sport anywhere but rock crawling, and I don't have $1000+ monthly payments and awful on-road manners (MPG, noise, parking issues, inferior quality of life features, etc.) to boot. I like the look of the full size, but that wasn't enough to change my mind.
Sponsored