Big Bend
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BB, 2022 Passport, 2023 HR-V
'24 Ridgeline Trailsport.
Other than the thumbnail it's just video and pics of the current ridgeline. For the clickbait thumbnail they just grafted the front end of the current Ridgeline onto something else. Looks kind of like a Colorado except for the rear fender.

https://www.motorbiscuit.com/2024-honda-ridgeline-trailsport-actually-means-business/

Looks like a minor refresh like the Passport but with a possibly updated front end as there are pics of one in camo from earlier in the year. Also adding a trailsport trim. I was reasonably sure both the passport and ridgeline were getting the Pilot treatment for 2024.
Sponsored

rocks

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX, '23 HR-V EX-L wife's
Other than the thumbnail it's just video and pics of the current ridgeline. For the clickbait thumbnail they just grafted the front end of the current Ridgeline onto something else. Looks kind of like a Colorado except for the rear fender.

https://www.motorbiscuit.com/2024-honda-ridgeline-trailsport-actually-means-business/

Looks like a minor refresh like the Passport but with a possibly updated front end as there are pics of one in camo from earlier in the year. Also adding a trailsport trim. I was reasonably sure both the passport and ridgeline were getting the Pilot treatment for 2024.
I thought so too. The Pilot and CR-V front design looks great.
I had a '22 Ridgeline RTL-E I sold and bought the BS. The Ridgeline had a great ride quality and V6 but was kind of boring.
The Trailsport for the Ridgeline makes a lot more sense the the silly HPD pkg.

The HPD™ Package includes the following:

• HPD 18-Inch bronze alloy wheels
  • HPD fender flares
  • HPD front grille
  • HPD emblem
  • HPD sticker package
[/QUOTE]

OP
OP

Rkers

Big Bend
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I just traded mine for a CR-V Sport hybrid in urban gray pearl. Gas is $5 a gallon here (and no sign of it going down anytime soon) and I really like the idea of 40mpg around town. The CR-V looks really nice. Not as manly as the Bronco Sport but it's much more mature than it used to be and I think it looks really good. Honda Sensing is a lot better than co-pilot 360 too. We also have a Passport Trailsport that my wife drives. It's the next to go probably for another CR-V hybrid since the PP gas mileage is pretty bad too. I really loved the BS, but man the CR-V is a much smoother, quieter ride for sure. This is the second car I've purchased without a test drive (BS was the first). These are selling as soon as they arrive. This one arrived today and they had a list of people that wanted it so I pulled the trigger. It didn't disappoint and I've only driven it from the dealer to home but it doesn't feel much different than a non-hybrid.
I test drove one of those first. I did like it but decided that since I usually buy lower optioned vehicles to go for more creature comforts and size this time.

WinTech

Big Bend
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BB, 2022 Passport, 2023 HR-V
I test drove one of those first. I did like it but decided that since I usually buy lower optioned vehicles to go for more creature comforts and size this time.
The CR-V is 12" longer than the Bronco Sport. It has a lot more legroom in the backseat because of that I'm sure. The Passport has a ton of room back there for sure. It is nice to be able to slide the back seat back and forth. I haven't tried it yet, but the CR-V rear seats actually recline which is pretty cool. The Passport still looks pretty big next to the CR-V.

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Congrats & all the best with your new rig!

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks Area51
Interesting that just yesterday I told a friend about the high price for premium of over $5.359 and 2 minutes later this headline flashed up: “Gas prices could fall to $3.25 (Nationwide) by Halloween (2023) as oil plunges”

Now gas nationwide was $3.77 so the fall to $3.25 (if it happens in 3 weeks) is only $0.52 meaning maybe premium falls to about $4.80 which is still high making your CR-V Sport hybrid purchase a very smart move.
I'll bet the prices of fuel will not stay low very long. Now we are facing yet another war in Israel.

Jeanne

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeanne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Well after 31 months of ownership and just under 27,000 miles I traded in on a Honda Passport Trailsport.
I enjoyed the Bronco Sport very much and will miss certain aspects of it. Dealer did resolve the back brakes issue last week. But I have always been one to not keep vehicles a long time. This is probably one of the longest I've went.😅
Just decided on a bigger, more comfortable vehicle with more creature comforts and I've found that. Best of luck to the current and future Bronco Sport owners!
Well after 31 months of ownership and just under 27,000 miles I traded in on a Honda Passport Trailsport.
I enjoyed the Bronco Sport very much and will miss certain aspects of it. Dealer did resolve the back brakes issue last week. But I have always been one to not keep vehicles a long time. This is probably one of the longest I've went.😅
Just decided on a bigger, more comfortable vehicle with more creature comforts and I've found that. Best of luck to the current and future Bronco Sport owners!
How did they fix the back brake issue? I'm thinking you mean the NOISE?????

OP
OP

Rkers

Big Bend
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
How did they fix the back brake issue? I'm thinking you mean the NOISE?????
Yes, the loud sound when braking in reverse. They tried the pins and bushings first which made the noise worse. Then they resurfaced the rotors and pads. That worked. But I don't know how long that would hold up.

Dottie5513

Badlands
First Name
Dottie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I'm curious about the back brakes issues? What was the problem and how was it resolved? I've got a '21 BSBL and even braking in reverse it makes a loud moaning noise...that magically can't be heard by any mechanic yet all my passengers do.

Jeanne

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeanne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Thanks, Rkers. I've had the TSB work and had it in again after that and it's def worse than it was to begin with. I've tried and tried to get someone to do something - ceramic brakes (which I'm told Ford doesn't have for the BS) - whatever but I just keep getting told it's normal. It's. Not. Normal. I back out of my driveway and the kids walking to school turn their heads and look because it's so bad. Yes, humidity - yes, rain - but it happens ALL THE TIME. The service station tells me "all cars do it". Not like this. And I love my BS. It's seriously the only thing I don't like about it.
Sponsored