Brandt

Big Bend
First Name
Jhenry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I have a black bronco sport big bend just over 1000 miles and was wondering what kind of trucks people would want to trade for it? Just shopping the idea because the bronco doesn’t fit the size I need and the stereotype where I live.
Sponsored

The Shark

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL, 2023 Bronco WT
I have a black bronco sport big bend just over 1000 miles and was wondering what kind of trucks people would want to trade for it? Just shopping the idea because the bronco doesn’t fit the size I need and the stereotype where I live.
I can see if the size is a problem but "the stereotype"? If you like the vehicle who gives a crap about a stereotype. The only truck I would consider trading it for is a Maverick which I have on order but I also plan on keeping the BS.

tombstone81

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex, 2021 Mazda CX-9
I can see if the size is a problem but "the stereotype"? If you like the vehicle who gives a crap about a stereotype. The only truck I would consider trading it for is a Maverick which I have on order but I also plan on keeping the BS.
I was about to say the same thing. Stereotype? If I move into a cul-de-sac full of lesbians I'm not going to buy myself a Subaru Outback...just like if I move into a cul-de-sac full of hillbillys I'm not going to buy an ultra-lifted Dodge Ram with a cow catcher, 40" tires and testicles hanging from the trailer hitch. Buy what you like and what you need, not what you think other people think you should drive!

Reklussloth

Base
First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
I like the tremor f150def. Cant be getting stereotyped....

vxarctic

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Wow man, if you're catching crap for the sport I can't imagine the crap that will follow if you sell it right after cuz of what others are saying to you.

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
Hahaha some bought a vehicle to impress the neighbors. Or to look good in front if the house.
Roflmao….
Dude! These Bronco Sports are basically Ford Escapes on Steroids, nothing more.
Trade it in on a Jeep that costs at least $50k and you’ll be fine.

Last edited:

gman62

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Outer Banks Edition
Ouch, dont think that OP is coming back.

M3H7363

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick hybrid XLT
Ouch, dont think that OP is coming back.
I don't think he ever intended to come back. The last time he was on the forum was the moment he made the post. Hasn't been back since.

Reactions: Jrl

MAJB Retired

Big Bend
First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 King Ranch, Jeep Renegade, Bronco Sport
Buy what first your needs and wants, not to impress others. You'll be much happier!
Sponsored