haroldqjr

Outer Banks
First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Your dealer should have access to it. Call them. If it is not close enough to the build date, there will be no window sticker. Those appear within just a couple days of the actual build of the vehicle. Has it been built or do you have a build date?
I emailed my dealer about it and requested a copy. She said that it was built and awaiting a chip when we purchased it
Sponsored

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
I emailed my dealer about it and requested a copy. She said that it was built and awaiting a chip when we purchased it
CALL your dealer and ask for a copy of the window sticker. If it is built there is a window sticker. Period. A car is not built without one. The window sticker is created the week the car is built.

IF they will not give it to you then I would think something is not kosher.

As a last report, you can also go to the blue oval forum, join and ask for a copy in their window sticker request thread. They should be able to help. If you do ask on that forum thread it is ONLY for a sticker request. It is not intended for just chatting. Ice Capades will either have it for you or not.

https://blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/forum/108-window-sticker-requests/

Ask your dealer to see their visibility report on the car also.

Last edited:

haroldqjr

Outer Banks
First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
CALL your dealer and ask for a copy of the window sticker. If it is built there is a window sticker. Period. A car is not built without one. The window sticker is created the week the car is built.

IF they will not give it to you then I would think something is not kosher.

As a last report, you can also go to the blue oval forum, join and ask for a copy in their window sticker request thread. They should be able to help. If you do ask on that forum thread it is ONLY for a sticker request. It is not intended for just chatting. Ice Capades will either have it for you or not.

https://blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/forum/108-window-sticker-requests/

Ask your dealer to see their visibility report on the car also.
I got a copy of it from my dealer thx for the help

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser

First Name
Dexter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Dealership
Hello All
Due to low inventory, I can do the Group Discount on factory orders only. So if you are looking for the Group Discount of up to 5% under invoice on Ford vehicles, it would have to be a factory order. Otherwise if you are looking at something in stock, it would be whatever the WOW price is plus tax, tags and processing fee. The up to 5% under invoice is for retail only and is not available for leasing. The program is only designed for retail deliveries, not for leasing.

If you are looking at an in-stock vehicle, what is the vin number or the stock number? You can check out my inventory here; https://www.koonswoodbridgeford.com

If you are looking at doing a factory order, it would be easier for me if you could go to Ford.com, build out your ideal Ford and attach the PDF to the email here. I can build it out and let you know what the price would be. Usually factory orders take about 90 days , however I can not promise that. Once I submit the order to the factory, it is beyond my control, but usually factory orders take 90 days. However, with current events, that is indeed subject to change because of manufacturing chip shortages. The up 5% under invoice does require financing through Koons Woodbridge Ford. If you do not finance with Koons Woodbridge Ford you will lose $1000. Any incentivized rate that Ford offers is not compatible with the $1000 finance incentive.

The difference between the Group Buy and WOW price is that the WOW is always changing, all the paperwork has to be done before months end and closed. Compared to the Group Buy where it would be invoice, less up to 5% off, plus tax, tags and $899 processing fee included at any time. This price will not change

Questions?

Please let me know what I can do next.

Thanks,

Dexter Watts
Online Forum/Ordering Manager
Koons Woodbridge Ford
[email protected]
O- 703-986-5563
C-571-503-0642 (Please use this number Monday thru Friday 9am to 9 pm and Saturdays from 9am to 5 pm)

- For those exclusive members looking to purchase a new Ford. Thank you for contacting me regarding a Ford vehicle. I will be more than happy to help you out with this process.

Alice

Badlands
First Name
Alice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Has anyone had their VIN randomly not show up? I have my VIN & checked last week no issue, but I just checked & got the message my VIN can't be found..
I am getting the same thing. It is very frustrating!

HorseHog

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Has anyone experienced your dealer lying to you about the ETA of your BS?

There were none on the lot last week so I put a deposit on one that was in transit. I was told by the dealership that it was going to be delivered 11/28 (yesterday) which is weird because they aren’t open on Sundays.

Thanks to this thread I was able to get the Order number and track the car on the Ford website, which shows an ETA of 12/4.

Was I straight up lied to so that I would buy the car, or are they going by something other than the Ford tracker?

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
I am getting the same thing. It is very frustrating!
IT happens. GIve it time and it will show back up. IF your production week is a ways out just forget about it for a while as the tracker will do nothing except tell you your order is confirmed up until your production week.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Has anyone experienced your dealer lying to you about the ETA of your BS?

There were none on the lot last week so I put a deposit on one that was in transit. I was told by the dealership that it was going to be delivered 11/28 (yesterday) which is weird because they aren’t open on Sundays.

Thanks to this thread I was able to get the Order number and track the car on the Ford website, which shows an ETA of 12/4.

Was I straight up lied to so that I would buy the car, or are they going by something other than the Ford tracker?
Naw. They are as in the dark sometimes and more so than us. We actually share more information than they have. If you have the VIN and order # get the train car number from the dealert and track it all they way to their drop and then truck to dealer. The dealer may have been giving the date the train arrived at their stop with the car, who knows.

HorseHog

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Naw. They are as in the dark sometimes and more so than us. We actually share more information than they have. If you have the VIN and order # get the train car number from the dealert and track it all they way to their drop and then truck to dealer. The dealer may have been giving the date the train arrived at their stop with the car, who knows.
Thanks. I guess my next question is how accurate is the estimated delivery date on the Ford tracker?

This is all so confusing. The status still says “In Production”, but it was built on 6/15. It doesn’t say it’s been shipped but like I said there is an estimated delivery and my dealership site says In Transit

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Thanks. I guess my next question is how accurate is the estimated delivery date on the Ford tracker?

This is all so confusing. The status still says “In Production”, but it was built on 6/15. It doesn’t say it’s been shipped but like I said there is an estimated delivery and my dealership site says In Transit
I hear it is usually within a day or two (early or late). Get the train car number from your dealer.

kcomeaux87

Big Bend
First Name
Kelvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport

Mine did the same thing. Showed 11/24/2021 then that day came and now shows 12/14/2021. But it still shows In Production and not shipped. Maybe its on a train or maybe its still sitting. Don't know.
Ordered On 04/10/2021 Been a long wait lol.

krkitt1

Big Bend
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Mustang GT (KITT), 2018 Ford Focus,
I can't access my Bronco on here anymore but I can on the link that Ford sent me.
Sponsored