Toyota 2024 Land Cruiser and the new Santa Fe

WildFord

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BS BL
anybody see the new release of the 2024 Land Cruiser??
Ford Bronco Sport Toyota 2024 Land Cruiser and the new Santa Fe 1691104900569

Ford Bronco Sport Toyota 2024 Land Cruiser and the new Santa Fe 1691104941152

I see many people on the social media saying it looks like a Bronco Sport...I guess it somewhat does. it all carries the tall cabin design and a modern classic look. it certainly is much bigger than the BS but smaller than the out going model. Lack of ground clearance (8.7") to be a Land Cruiser....but I think they are building these with post purchase mods in mind. 'cus that is just a little less than a BS Badlands.

Certainly is a much more expensive vehicle...even they lowered the price from the out going model.

have you also seen the new Santa Fe?
Ford Bronco Sport Toyota 2024 Land Cruiser and the new Santa Fe 1691105267807

every manufacturer is on the square look trend now. they will likely have a rugged/off-road version of this one.
Sponsored

SportWest

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport Badlands
I’m not a fan of the “cheeks” under the headlights. That said, boxy is clearly in. I guess that makes us style pioneers!
Hah, that's a great description of those things. Otherwise I like what I see on the new Land Cruiser and can't wait to test drive one next year.

CallMeBill

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Carbonized Grey Badlands
yeah but the Land Cruiser base will start in mid 50's they say. Still way too much $$

Alfa 2407

Big Bend
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I do love a good toyota, but this is definitely an interesting look... not quite for me...

Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
It was very clever of them to uniquely call their best, new model a First Edition. Will they make a Heritage or a Free Wheeling in a following year? :giggle:

SportWest

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport Badlands
yeah but the Land Cruiser base will start in mid 50's they say. Still way too much $$
The last LC model sold in the USA was so expensive that it's anchored this as a "deal" in comparison. :crackup:

If the 24 LC was mid-40's, I'd put down a deposit tomorrow. Otherwise it'll have to really impress me starting in the mid-50's.

Alfa 2407

Big Bend
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
It's good to see this change in style though, things have started getting far too bland with ever single car looking the exact same, hopefully with some brands going with this boxy style it will give some some diversity to the norm for suvs and crossovers that have come about over the last 20 years

BourbonRunner

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
NGL, depending on tow capacity Toyota may sell me another truck in a year or so. Right now I’m torn between the upcoming Tacoma Trailhunter and the Gladiator Mojave. The new LC makes a very compelling case.

JohnSilver

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I like it, would definitely get one someday if we require a family suv size vehicle. Right now, we don't. Just us two and little doggo

dh3117

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I would love to get a 2024 LC but I would have a really hard time parting with the BS haha!

Chiefthepup

Big Bend
First Name
Colt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
The last LC model sold in the USA was so expensive that it's anchored this as a "deal" in comparison. :crackup:

If the 24 LC was mid-40's, I'd put down a deposit tomorrow. Otherwise it'll have to really impress me starting in the mid-50's.
Yeah man I though the same thing when I saw the last LC started around $86k. Insane!

OuterBanks25

Outer Banks
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport
I always enjoy retro styled boxy SUVs, hence our Bronco Sport, especially since they're out of the norm when it comes to traditional blobby SUVs. However, the absurd prices are a major turnoff. Not to mention the inevitable markups the stealerships are gonna toss on top of it. I showed my mom the new Land Cruiser and she does like it but still enjoys her Bronco Sport better. That's all that matters.
Sponsored