Zander1ni

Big Bend
First Name
Alexander
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Golf tdi
Hi, Looks sweet and great timing! I saw one pop up in the online inventory of a dealer near me last week and went over to check it out but it was listed online as "in transit".

I've seen this question asked a bunch of places, but with no responses that I could find. Does the front seat fold flat forward? I carry windsurf/surf boards in my current vehicle and by folding down the back and front passenger seat I can keep them inside? If you could check that I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks
you absolutely can. You can easily fit a 6ā€™6 in the back with the seats down and still use the front seat reasonably well. Iā€™ve also put a longboard out the glass and it works well. I will try folding the front seat and see if my longboard fits fully inside
Sponsored

Thatch

Badlands
First Name
TAD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Jeep Cherokee, 72 CJ5, 2017 GTI
Congrats! Thanks for answering all the questions. Could you tell us the height of the inside cargo area? That would be from the floor to the inside roof so we know the max height not just the opening. Thanks!

kino

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BS; '18 GC Trailhawk V8 ; ā€˜22 Explr ST ordered
Showing off in downtown Naperville! Beat me to it!

Congrats!

broncosor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Can you please send measurement of trunk (width and depth with rear seats up, as well as depth with rear seats down and front seat moved forward).
For the depth with rear seats up, please donā€™t measure at the floor base since depth is longer there due to rear seat being slight inclined. Maybe measure at mid height.

thank you!!

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Why did you decide to downsize from an Explorer to a Sport?

OP
OP

Zkrueger24

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
My lease was up so I was planning to buy a 2020 explorer that was insanely cheap due to it being last years model. Unfortunately that car has an undeliverable recall on it. So I had to get a 2021 on lease. I was in the showroom snd just for fun asked for a price on the bronco. Came out the same price as to buy a bronco as to lease a explorer. The manager convinced me too by explaining that the explorer didnā€™t make sense because I never used that big of a vehicle. I just liked the look. It was just a much more practical buy for me!

OP
OP

Zkrueger24

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
Can you please send measurement of trunk (width and depth with rear seats up, as well as depth with rear seats down and front seat moved forward).
For the depth with rear seats up, please donā€™t measure at the floor base since depth is longer there due to rear seat being slight inclined. Maybe measure at mid height.

thank you!!
Width is restricted by the fender bump outs to 41ā€. Seats up averages 25ā€ at the top. Seats down is 80ā€.

Cabezone

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee Trailhawk
I've got a question that's popped up. Does the temperature screen monitor transmission temperature?

cdawg65

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco II, '19 Wrangler
I'm a little late to the party here sorry about that.In your interior picture it shows keys in the ignition,does it not have the push button start ?

OP
OP

Zkrueger24

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
I've got a question that's popped up. Does the temperature screen monitor transmission temperature?
Mine does not. However I have a smaller screen on my instrument cluster due to the base. The other models might though! I know itā€™s been an issue on them when off-roading

Steinfeld9

First Edition
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I've got a FE I'll check on my drive tomorrow in the morning and give you an update. If it's on FE it should be on the big bend too.

dreamwrx

Badlands
First Name
Huy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 WRX
@Zkrueger24 ... weird request here.. but anyway you can take a picture of the dash speaker and the door speakers?

If you can can somehow take a picture where you can see of the speakers through the grille that would be awesome if not.. no worries?

Can you please put a dollar next to the grille for perspective?

I am trying to see what speakers they have in the dash (if its just tweeters or a full range)

Thank you.
Sponsored