THULE or YAKIMA - LIFT-ASSIST KAYAK CARRIER?

Reachn4dreams

Outer Banks
First Name
Carol
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks - Area 51
Hi! This is my first post here. I have a Bronco Sport Outer Banks with a sunroof. Has anyone had either the Thule or the Yakima Ford aftermarket accessory put on? If so, which one and what do you like about it? I called my dealership and they literally have never installed either of them before.
Advertisement

Ponyrider

Outer Banks
First Name
Nadine
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport, BMW Z3
I second Andy. I got the same. Solid. Looking forward to putting a canoe up top! I also have an OB with moonroof.

InspectorAdam

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport Outerbanks
Hi! This is my first post here. I have a Bronco Sport Outer Banks with a sunroof. Has anyone had either the Thule or the Yakima Ford aftermarket accessory put on? If so, which one and what do you like about it? I called my dealership and they literally have never installed either of them before.
FYI The Thule Wingbar bars do not work with either of the Lift Assist carriers. Not enough overhang of the bars. I am looking into the Yakima HD bars if I can just get the actual length measurements from someone to confirm.

ChefDank

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
FYI The Thule Wingbar bars do not work with either of the Lift Assist carriers. Not enough overhang of the bars. I am looking into the Yakima HD bars if I can just get the actual length measurements from someone to confirm.
I got the 60in; order thru Ford its cheaper than Yakima.com, REI, etc..

20210602_183810.jpg

Advertisement

Advertisement