Badlands
First Name
Clem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
PAC LPHFD31 LocPro Advanced T-Harness
Does anyone have a video to install this device ?

I am looking to add an aftermarket amp....
Sponsored

gatornek

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport; 2016 Mustang 2.3
You're going to tear down your dashboard fairly decently. YOu have to get your 'ACM', which is behind your AC controls. ONce there, its simply a matter of unplugging the connector going to the ACM, and sticking the adapter in between. Then you run the wires out to your amplifier, wherever itmight be mounted. They do a nice job of providing you a decent illustration here. You will have to doublecheck the color coding of the speaker wires, to make sure you grab and isolate the right ones.
Ford Bronco Sport T harness for stereo amp 1692572373879

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
The video below is a how to for replacing the APIM, which requires disassembly of the dash.

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks Area51
Too much work for this old man....I'll stick with the factory set up which meets my needs just fine.
It used to be that I would take on any dash tear down...not any more! Like jkeaton, I'll stick with the factory sound. Plus as a bonus, my singing. Both have a pleasant sound...just ask my wife if you ever meet her.

OP
OP
Grey Ghost

Grey Ghost

Badlands
First Name
Clem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
The video below is a how to for replacing the APIM, which requires disassembly of the dash.

Thank you for this video , this is gonna be way easier than i thought for this old man who loves his music loud and clear.
You're going to tear down your dashboard fairly decently. YOu have to get your 'ACM', which is behind your AC controls. ONce there, its simply a matter of unplugging the connector going to the ACM, and sticking the adapter in between. Then you run the wires out to your amplifier, wherever itmight be mounted. They do a nice job of providing you a decent illustration here. You will have to doublecheck the color coding of the speaker wires, to make sure you grab and isolate the right ones.
Did you install one ?

OP
OP
Grey Ghost

Grey Ghost

Badlands
First Name
Clem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
I am powering only door speakers not a sub ,
wire configuration is a little different. the wiring taps back into t harness to get to door speakers..

T_Stiffler

Base
First Name
Tj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
PAC LPHFD31 LocPro Advanced T-Harness
Does anyone have a video to install this device ?

I am looking to add an aftermarket amp....

Im doing same set up in my sport any chance you have a link for the t-harness you purchased?

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks Area51