Ysanlayla

Badlands
First Name
Ysan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport/VW
Ford Bronco Sport Subwoofer Extremely Lacking in B&O System 699E264E-DE8F-4897-A203-9436DBCB2114

This Bluetooth speaker is the size of two packs of cigarettes and is louder, clearer and puts out more bass than the b&o which claims 560 watts.

The alpine system in my wrangler has same wattage as the B&O and even with the top and doors off and E rated 35s I can hear it better than the B&O with the windows up and parked.
With the front windows open in traffic and volume at 10 you can barely hear the b&o. At 20 is like a normal conversation level, and past that it’s a distorted mess. If driving with any windows open you can barely hear it at all.

Maybe something wrong with mine, but I’ve owned about 20 vehicles and this is the worst oem sound system I’ve ever heard. And yes I’m gonna keep shitting on it, it’s that bad.
I just got my BL 4 days ago. First I opened my sound settings, moved down through options to Surround Sound, Enabled that. Then put on my fav music and adjusted the Fade a little towards back, then adjusted Bass, etc. to my type music. Then, it sounded great.

Dude

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands

RiotfunK

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands
I’ve had all my speakers out and they match the sizes stated in that.

Dude

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands