Robins21

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport, 05 F150, 99 Explorer, 69 Stang
I thought about getting one for my wife's BB, but like stated above it is in plain view so anything left there is only temp. We both wear glasses so no sunglasses & you have the cubby under the touch screen, & the cubby at the front of the console by the 12V port. We do not need another clutter collector.
Sponsored

MaxVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
My wife said she heard rattle going through parking garage today and she put hand on tray and rattle stopped. Would like to find a way to get it to hold in place a little better.
Sounds like you found a solution, although it involves having your wife with you every time you drive. Which may or may not be a good thing depending...;)

Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
No one knows it is there because it fits perfectly and is hidden but it is quite convenient as a phone holder and, if needed, a garage door opener. My additional recommendation is that this one, and most others, do not have enough adhesive strips so add a couple more to prevent any rattling.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
No one knows it is there because it fits perfectly and is hidden
Hidden? It does blend in and has natural look but clearly visible through windshield. But as long as you don't put rolls of $20 bills, diamond rings ect up there should be fine.

brockdog12

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I have one, mounted it with a small piece of 3M mounting tape, really good fit, don't use it much, but it fills in the dash nicely behind the screen. I also have the center console tray that is really handy and useful.

RS1

Big Bend
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I’ve used one for a few months. Fits perfectly without any tape. Doesn’t move or make a sound. Seemed to just snap in place. Just keep sunglasses in it. Cheaters go in the overhead. Console tray is awesome too. Thanks for the suggestions.

AndyMac204

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Base / 1988 Dodge Power Ram w150
I have one, mounted it with a small piece of 3M mounting tape, really good fit, don't use it much, but it fills in the dash nicely behind the screen. I also have the center console tray that is really handy and useful.
which console tray you rockin?

Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Hidden? It does blend in and has natural look but clearly visible through windshield. But as long as you don't put rolls of $20 bills, diamond rings ect up there should be fine.
My bad on wording. I meant that the people in the vehicle do not see it as it fits on perfectly behind the touch screen.
But no. Do not put valuables there. Or a candy bar!

RS1

Big Bend
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Yee pin made both dash and console units. Many others on Amazon

jzombie

Big Bend
First Name
Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I got it and love it. I did the Velcro 3m strip too so I can remove it when wiping down the dash. (Your personalized plate wouldn't happen to be LASSO would it? I live in the DMV and saw your post about the tires- I sent you an email via craigslist.)

OP
OP
HotChicken

HotChicken

Big Bend
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I got it and love it. I did the Velcro 3m strip too so I can remove it when wiping down the dash. (Your personalized plate wouldn't happen to be LASSO would it? I live in the DMV and saw your post about the tires- I sent you an email via craigslist.)
Small world, that is my plate! The tires went to a good home, but sorry I didn't catch your email earlier.