Glamdring70

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL
A few days prior to my purchase, I saw one zipping the other direction on a highway. I took a short trip last Tuesday and about 1 mi from home, passed one going the other way. Did a 300 mile trip yesterday/today and passed another. That's all I've spotted so far not counting dealer lots.

Silly, but I get excited to see someone else with this new ride. I feel like I did when I got my first Mustang, like part of an owners club. We should make a Bronco hand signal for waving to other owners :idea:. ?
Sponsored

johnardsg

Big Bend
First Name
johnard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BS BigBend/2011 v6 Rav4
Yeah we should have a hand signal thingy!
i saw a yellow badlands hightailing past the speed limit in our area the other day
then today i saw a white BB from arizona in the oregon coast, maybe the bronco needed a fresh sea air ? :)

Jenma

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport, 15 Mustang GT 50 yr, 22 Corsair
I've had mine since January 8th and have yet to see another. Vancouver WA. This is Subaru country.
All these ads make responding a problem.

BagOJuice

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Ive seen a handful near me but not many. Although there is another badlands down the block from me oddly enough. Got mine in January, for a long time i was the only one in my area with one! strange feeling

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I live south of Detroit. I see a lot of them, and honestly any time I am on US23 or I75 I see at least a dozen full broncos going through testing. It's pretty cool. Had a kid in a rapid red pass me and wave I was not paying enough attention and kinda missed it. But the other hand no pun intended, that's a jeep thing...I'll just wave to be friendly...leave the secret codes to jeepers.

Bronclahoma

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I've only seen two others in Central OK. Both Rapid Red. I went to WalMart to pick up an order this past week and a red OB with a lift and 245's along with a roof rack was parked in a handicapped spot. Wondered who was driving it. Out came an old lady on a scooter with a WalMart employee in tow with her basket. I'm calling her old because she looked older than me and I'm OLD. I seriously doubt she had these aftermarket items added. It took her a long time to get moving after she entered the vehicle. Probably put on by a dealer to make extra profit. Or maybe her grandson helped her pick out her new ride.:)

SirEd

Base
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I have only seen one since I bought mine in February. I just saw it a couple of days ago and it still had the temporary tags and looked brand new. I like having a vehicle that is uncommon. I know that won't last but I am currently enjoying lots of attention from people who are very interested in it. I have had vehicles in the past that were exciting and people asked me about them, but the Bronco Sport definitely gets the most attention.

Group_44

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Platinum,80 Triumph TR8, 69 Jag XKE 2+2
I've only seen 2 Bronco Sports in the wild. My next door neighbor just got an Area 51 BB and on the way home from church this morning I spotted a Cyber Orange Badlands parked in the neighborhood. Still waiting on my BS OB that is on order.

fourthgear

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport ,MB Sprinter 4x4
We were at a light yesterday & across from us was a Dark gray BS , couldn't tell what model because of how far away it was & a car got in the way as we both turned going opposite directions . That makes three , two we see in our area almost routinely , one is Area 51 like ours & the other is a White one, now this Gray BS . For a long time didn't see another on the road, now we are starting to see more .

DakotaTimber

Badlands
First Name
DakotaTimber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL + BL, 360+, tow +
Funny. I live in the sticks compared to most of you and I have seen four. Two may have been the same one, but hard to tell meeting at 65 on a two lane hi-way.

jaws72

Big Bend
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150 FX2
Not many locally, only seen 7 around town.

I drove through the lot where I got mine today, none in stock.

jhutcheson28

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL + BL
I've still yet to see one in Eastern Virginia area. Tons of Crosstreks and Rav4's - lots are sold out everywhere though so I'm guessing the rush is coming.

brockdog12

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I‘ve had mine a month and have seen a handful of BS since buying mine. I saw a couple prior to my purchase. I was the same way when I bought my Ranger and now I see them all over.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
headed to Brighton for mountain biking and some beach fun, passed five on the way up and three more on the way home, mostly cactus and carbonized grey. I've seen a few area 51 on the highway, and a kid has a rapid red at work. I'm just in a hotspot in the Detroit ring...dealers have a lot of them in various trim levels. It's cool to see them popping up more and more.
Sponsored

Last edited: