SilverVVolf

Badlands
First Name
Rad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I've only seen two others in Central OK. Both Rapid Red. I went to WalMart to pick up an order this past week and a red OB with a lift and 245's along with a roof rack was parked in a handicapped spot. Wondered who was driving it. Out came an old lady on a scooter with a WalMart employee in tow with her basket. I'm calling her old because she looked older than me and I'm OLD. I seriously doubt she had these aftermarket items added. It took her a long time to get moving after she entered the vehicle. Probably put on by a dealer to make extra profit. Or maybe her grandson helped her pick out her new ride.:)
I've seen a few here and there on my way to work and around town in OKC. I'm wondering if I'll ever see another with my exact color scheme and trim. Gray top, iconic silver, steelie wheels, BL+BL PKG. I am what you would call young. Lol
Sponsored

OP
OP
Glamdring70

Glamdring70

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL
Where are you at in Oregon? I was out camping near Gaston and passed another with Dealer plates on my way back to Portland. Only the second one I've seen out driving but couldn't see the badge to tell which edition it was. I did wave but not sure if they saw me.
I drove through Gaston on Thursday noontime and Saturday 3pm but I was also heading North on Saturday.

OP
OP
Glamdring70

Glamdring70

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL
headed to Brighton for mountain biking and some beach fun, passed five on the way up and three more on the way home, mostly cactus and carbonized grey. I've seen a few area 51 on the highway, and a kid has a rapid red at work. I'm just in a hotspot in the Detroit ring...dealers have a lot of them in various trim levels. It's cool to see them popping up more and more.
You clearly get the award for most seen! ?

I've never ever seen a rapid red nor a white in person, in any trim. I drove another 250 miles on Sunday and saw just 1 more out there.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
You clearly get the award for most seen! ?

I've never ever seen a rapid red nor a white in person, in any trim. I drove another 250 miles on Sunday and saw just 1 more out there.
I will decline the award based on a stacked deck. I am just in a lucky spot. Another showed up at work today, cyber orange. She tried to park next to me but some jeep took the spot lol. I have seen them all in person at one point or another. I will stand by my statement, every single color looks great on this truck. I see a lot of carbonized grey, cactus, and area 51. cyber orange and red at work, the dealer in Ann Arbor had a few in white and silver. Dealer in Dundee MI had a black one I tested. Just in the dealer hub...it's great seeing so many/

Bigbend410

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
A few days prior to my purchase, I saw one zipping the other direction on a highway. I took a short trip last Tuesday and about 1 mi from home, passed one going the other way. Did a 300 mile trip yesterday/today and passed another. That's all I've spotted so far not counting dealer lots.

Silly, but I get excited to see someone else with this new ride. I feel like I did when I got my first Mustang, like part of an owners club. We should make a Bronco hand signal for waving to other owners :idea:. ?
Many years ago I bought a Porsche. When Porsche owners past each other in different directions we flashed out lights as a sign of recognition. At first it was fun but soon got old.

omahafordowner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
I am still waiting on getting mine I ordered Feb 3. I have seen 2 others that are owned and both of them are on the same street within 3 blocks of me.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
I have not seen any around me. Although guy next street over from me bought a silver Base. My wife has seen a bunch of them out and about. I am work from home so I dont leave my house very often...

OP
OP
Glamdring70

Glamdring70

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL
Got another one today. Another Cyber Orange Badlands came beside us at a stop light. They were excited too because they all waved and honked. :thumbsup: First one I've seen in days.
Sponsored